Thread: Pisses me off

This morning on the way back from town I had to whack yet another stray dog. This one was a Chocolate lab/Chessie mix that was starving and wanted badly to come to my hand but just couldn't make herself do it. I find them like this WAY too damned often. Both in Green River and in Wateree. Living at the End of the Road, I guess it is to be expected. Don't get me wrong, I have no trouble pulling the trigger, because I won't see an animal suffer. I would rather snatch the trigger on the cocksuckers that dropped the dogs off in the wilderness to "run free" or whatever it is that goes through their fucked up minds when they leave an animal to starve on one of my roads...

Amen. It takes a damn COWARD to drop a dog,cat or any other animal off.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I agree JAB.

People drop them off around our property all the time. Many of them are too weak to fend for themselves. Our rule is to kill anything without a collar. We also get a good bit of dead dogs dumped thanks to the worthless bastards that think it's cool to fight them.

I have never understood the animal fighting mentality and consider myself pretty well in touch with all things southern.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

It happens to us alot also. Especially at the end of hunting season. Had some cocksucker unload 7-8 on me this last January.
    31-28, 12-0, 3-2, 4-2!!!!!!!!!

thats not southern simple man.
    thats f*ckin redneck BS.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I kill as few as five a year and have killed as many as 20 +/- in one year. Most of them are mangy mongrels bred in the local "community" never fed and pretty much run feral except to drop in on home base from time to time to check for scraps. It is a real problem, one that I diligently try to resolve.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Cats, too. They're really hard on wildlife, especially birds. You'd be suprised how many are on your own land, and you never see them. Shoot every one you see.

ive shot plenty of cats on our property.
    this past april i shot a scrawny black lab who almost jumped on me. it sucked to do it, but that dog was nothing but skin and bones and needed to be shot.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.