Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters...

Default Cheaters...

Why are you trolling on GoGamecocks.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

A link from The State Newspaper.

They have admitted 2 separate major violations. One of which applies to double digit athletes. I do not see any way the NCAA doesn't bring a bigger hammer than what Sakerlina has proposed. If this started within 5 years of the last sanctions, hide yo kids, hide yo wife. A real shame that the best 3 year run will have resulted in probation, at the very least.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Who cares? Every team cheats...

I have a pretty good sense of right and wrong, and my sensibilities are not in anyway singed.

NCAA exerting muscle for some really minor nonsensical shit.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

at least theres still one and the only universty in the state that will represent the state of south carolina, that is CLEMSON. how many times does that make them COCKS put on probation ? really makes our state look bad. just wait till feburary the penalities might be worse. fuck carolina

You 'tards are something else.

Really.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

If you have been keeping up with this from the beginning you would know that the repeat offender penalty is pretty much out of the question. Don't worry we will still continue to hand the taters a 3 score loss in November.

Who cares, its not like they'll get any major sanctions for this. It also doesn't change anything that happened on the field. As said above, everybody cheats a little.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by millero View Post
    Who cares? Every team cheats...
    Nuh uh

Quote Originally Posted by hold'n187 View Post
    at least theres still one and the only universty in the state that will represent the state of south carolina, that is CLEMSON. how many times does that make them COCKS put on probation ? really makes our state look bad. just wait till feburary the penalities might be worse. fuck carolina
    Clemson is not the white hat good guy in our state. Your one NC is as tainted as the line between my asshole and scrotum. We all know history in the rivalry. Don't start white washing history now.

If we get penalized, we deserve it, no question. But for crissakes, do not try to say we were the first and Clemson never cheated. I can only take so much male bovine feces, even in the sports forum. 'Kay? Agreed?
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    Clemson is not the white hat good guy in our state. Your one NC is as tainted as the line between my asshole and scrotum. We all know history in the rivalry. Don't start white washing history now.

If we get penalized, we deserve it, no question. But for crissakes, do not try to say we were the first and Clemson never cheated. I can only take so much male bovine feces, even in the sports forum. 'Kay? Agreed?
    Tru dat...but it does take away some of your brethren's line of "well you cheated to get it"
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    Tru dat...but it does take away some of your brethren's line of "well you cheated to get it"
    the difference is, current USC players received illegal benifits by a 3rd party.... In Clemsons case recruits were giving benifits by those close to the program to encourage them to come there....

A little different, but still wrong.

but yes, USC deserves everything they get for a lack of oversight by the compliance department. I dont see how a compliance officer can sign off on something like a reduced rate.
    Last edited by 803; 12-15-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Nuh uh
    $200,000 quarterback?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The way I understood it, Clemson had a outlaw booster out there giving improper benefits to recruits. The staff had no clue...

DO you really believe, 803, that these benefits had no impact on recruits? Come on man...It happens at most major universities. Wrong, but it happens. The Ncaa has no teeth...why not? is the thinking of most universities.

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    The way I understood it, Clemson had a outlaw booster out there giving improper benefits to recruits. The staff had no clue...

DO you really believe, 803, that these benefits had no impact on recruits? Come on man...It happens at most major universities. Wrong, but it happens. The Ncaa has no teeth...why not? is the thinking of most universities.
    Clemson coaches are accused of more than 12 illegal recruiting contacts and of giving players money and encouraging boosters to do likewise from 1984 to 1988, according to an NCAA report released today.

http://articles.latimes.com/1990-01-...iting-contacts

maybe you should contact the LATimes for reporting false information about the coaches

But yes you are right, It happened at The Citadel while I was there, and it happens other places as well.
    Last edited by 803; 12-15-2011 at 11:34 AM.
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

REgarding reduced rates, having grown up in the real estate rental biz, there is a nightly rate, a weekly rate, a monthly rate, and a long term rate.

Published rates and negotiated rates will be different. It means the difference between money in the bank with an unutilized asset, or making peanut butter sandwiches for sunday dinner in that rental home you manage.

From what I understand, the rooms those boys were in at the Whitney, were not exactly penthouse suites.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    $200,000 quarterback?
    $175K unless you were adjusting for inflation.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    REgarding reduced rates, having grown up in the real estate rental biz, there is a nightly rate, a weekly rate, a monthly rate, and a long term rate.

Published rates and negotiated rates will be different. It means the difference between money in the bank with an unutilized asset, or making peanut butter sandwiches for sunday dinner in that rental home you manage.

From what I understand, the rooms those boys were in at the Whitney, were not exactly penthouse suites.
    I know it. They are picking on them for nothing. Just because they gave an $8 a week rate, to be paid semi-centurial.