Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: how could i attract them?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Get some post hold diggers and find the hardest, most compact dirt on the property.

Dig a hole as deep as you can manage. 6' is best but I understand if it cant be done. It cant be big and wide, it has to be narrow and deep so the hogs cant get to the bait easily. They will flat dig out a wide shallow bait pit.

Next is the bait.

A bucket of shelled corn, mix it with grape cool-aide, a lb of sugar, bottle of dark molasses, 15 yellow unions cut in quarters, and a can of tuna. Find a barrel to hold this mixture and allow it to ripen for about a week. Use this week to locate and collect at many used tampons as you can and put them in a plastic bag, well sealed.

Pour your mixture in the hole, and open up your bag of tampons and put them in there too. This is very important...the tampons have to go on top. IF they make it to the bottom of the pile the scent will never make it out of the hole.

Cover the bait hole and wait for them to show up.

If there is a pig within a mile of that spot, better have plenty of ammo.
    This will pull them from miles around. Has to be yellow onions, not the white ones. The white onions don't have the pheromones,

Default I followed BB's Recipe to a "T" last year

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    That's a lot of work to not do it the right way.

BB has YEARS of getting this right. Follow his recipe "to the T" and you will get your hogs.
    Simple, I followed BB's Recipe to a "T" last year!! Do you remember when all the hogs left the Southern Tip of the Golden Strip? It was written up in both local papers. What happened was....I believed BB, used his formula, and I "Typhooned" all the hogs out of lower Greenville County and transplanted them into upper Laurens County. I called up some of my sniper-dude buddies , and we killed so many hogs that we had to rent Caterpillar Diesel Power to keep the reefer tractor trailers cool. Because we had so much meat!! Then the trailers were delivered to our port of Charleston, the meat was put on a refrigerated ship, and we did our part to feed the starving children in India.

The way I collected enough Tampons to do the job was the "turn in a used one - get a new box free" deal. Sort of a take-off from starter and alternator cores, just a LOT NASTIER!!! LOL. But that did the trick, and the rest is history!!

Hi-Gear

Last edited by surfcock; 09-18-2014 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Works.

This is what that hole will look like after a week. Note: At this point these hogs haven't made it to the bait yet. Just diggin' to it...

I'm sorry but that looks like one of Mergie's gals. One with a thick bush AND 4 legs.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

This is about the craziest thing I've ever read.