Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: how could i attract them?

*or*

Oh, and some paper too

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    That's right, a thread where someone is actually trying to help someone and not just make stupid ass homo-laden remarks.....you orta get a pen and pencil out and take notes.
    That's what's so suprising. But I honestly didn't know this many people knew the tampon trick. I thought that was just something my grandad has always done. I always thought it was nasty as hell but the damn hogs found it less than 12 hours. Shits real.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    dhall, this naysayer is from scumter.

You win.

What the hell? Make a post and yall start deleting them . Whats up with that??
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

Damn.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

i got it mixed up have it sitting in a huge metal trash can. i checked on it earlier and dang. its already getting pretty potent.

You get them tampons?
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    You get them tampons?
    X2
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

Quote Originally Posted by joshwhity View Post
    i got it mixed up have it sitting in a huge metal trash can. i checked on it earlier and dang. its already getting pretty potent.
    I have gone a little farther and added about two dozen rotten eggs to my mixture but you're on the right track. Post some pics when you get it buried, hogs gonna tear it up man!

no... i have no clue. my gf she that was to dang weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ceddy View Post
    BB thanks for giving me this recipe last year when I was having such a time with pigs. We've also since used this exact recipe to dessimate the hogs on Fants Grove. A university freshman female dorm is the best place to get used tampons. For me it was Clemson, but C of C is even better
    HAHA! that's the truth. I've come across some pretty stinky girls in Charleston, but what I wonder is who first discovered this key ingredient.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Oh hell, this has to be a good story. WTF did you do, post one of those flyers with the phone number at the bottom stating you wanted the rankest, bloodiest pussy plugs in the dorm? Did you give out a prize?
    No fliers necessary, just walked in and went door to door like I was campaigning. I told em they'd win a prize alright! The one that won is still waiting on that prize, anyone willing to give it to her? I just have some standards I won't go under!
    For the ducks

Why not just hunt them where they are instead of drawing them in? Seems like an awful lot of work that's less fun than simply scouting and shooting. There's fun work and then there's digging a hole...just saying.

Public land out the ass at your disposal.
    Last edited by badfaulkner; 12-15-2011 at 08:30 AM.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

If you use this method, the walk back after dark is kinda hairy with so many hogs in the area. You will need to have a truck with 2 guys on the back to pick you up. The 2 guys should be wielding buckshot. My 2 cents..
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

they taste kinda funny...the ones who've been on the bait a couple days...
    xHCFKx

I'd like to thank my dad for coming, and my mom for being there...

Quote Originally Posted by stretcharmstrong View Post
    they taste kinda funny...the ones who've been on the bait a couple days...
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

X2 haha strecharmstrong oh my god haha

and i will post pictures when and while we are doing it. but how o u post a picture?

Open up a photobucket account...or email the photos to anyone in this thread. We would be happy to post them for you.

It's like a big, helpful, family can-do attitude here!

Keep up the hard work bud, it's gonna pay dividends!!!!!

bb there was one more ingredient you told me last year..it is kinda weird but are you gonna tell him?

sat my wife down last night and told her I wanted her dirty tampons for hog hunting ...she gave me a WTF face and said sure if I putt them in my game freezer til i use em..ill hit up bi-lo tonight and mix them Monday and be ready to dig a hole week after..ill take a pick of every step and when I get some hogs coming in ill share on here..
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"