Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how could i attract them?

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Ewe...
    No, we're talkin' pigs not sheep. Get your animals skraight.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

BB, how the hell do you get a 6' deep hole around the low country when the water table is so close to the surface? Seems life once you hit it it would push your mix back to the surface. Maybe I'm missing something.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Salty, there has to be a high spot on the property.

Part of the reason for the compact dirt is to address the water table issue, and also prevent the pigs from digging in peat or sand to devour the bait in one evening.

Simple, I forgot one important ingredient. Thanks for reminding me. You fill the dirt in and pack it as you fill. Around the outside of the hole, pour burnt motor oil. The pigs like it to wallow in to prevent ticks and fleas.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

BB thanks for giving me this recipe last year when I was having such a time with pigs. We've also since used this exact recipe to dessimate the hogs on Fants Grove. A university freshman female dorm is the best place to get used tampons. For me it was Clemson, but C of C is even better
    For the ducks

Yes sir Ceddy. Not a problem.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Big Bro's technique worked for us earlier this year.

http://scducks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78758

Quote Originally Posted by ceddy View Post
    BB thanks for giving me this recipe last year when I was having such a time with pigs. We've also since used this exact recipe to dessimate the hogs on Fants Grove. A university freshman female dorm is the best place to get used tampons. For me it was Clemson, but C of C is even better

Oh hell, this has to be a good story. WTF did you do, post one of those flyers with the phone number at the bottom stating you wanted the rankest, bloodiest pussy plugs in the dorm? Did you give out a prize?

http://www.wyff4.com/news/29935286/detail.html

Ceddy got caught trying to get them this year
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

think ill give BB's recipe a try..thanks bb for that in advance..just picked up some land in Abbeville and found a lot of pig sign..would the recipe still be effective enough with out tampons...
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Quote Originally Posted by dhall1693 View Post
    think ill give BB's recipe a try..thanks bb for that in advance..just picked up some land in Abbeville and found a lot of pig sign..would the recipe still be effective enough with out tampons...
    Somebody is scared
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

That's a lot of work to not do it the right way.

BB has YEARS of getting this right. Follow his recipe "to the T" and you will get your hogs.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

and you neighbors hogs, and his neighbors hogs.....

welp, you gotta do what you gotta do..gunna love to see what my wife says when I tell her...its all good though cuz I wanna kill em..
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

It would be good for one of you to take some pictures (you can leave the tampons out of the pics) so some of these other guys can see how it's done step-by-step.

I don't currently have a hog problem, or I'd do it.
    Last edited by Simple Man; 12-14-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Chufa is a great hog attractant. Just the cost of $110 or so a bag will kill it.

Sure the recipe will work...I killed pigs for years with it, but they were fickle. Kill one or two, and they would move off.

I had an old man tell me about the tampon trick. I thought he was joking and ignored it, until I got an invite to hunt his place.

It opened my eyes, and I have been a believer since. Pressure didnt bother them at all. Normally, with one shot, all the hogs on the bait scatter. His bait, you could pick off at least three before they left. Next day, the survivors would be back, repeat until you have them all dead.

Beat all I ever seen...

dhall, best to keep em in ziplocks. Refrigerate during the collection process.

dhall, this naysayer is from scumter.

You win.

Follow BB's advice and you'd better go buy an extra box of ammo. It works!

Damn, just damn.
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Damn, just damn.
    That's right, a thread where someone is actually trying to help someone and not just make stupid ass homo-laden remarks.....you orta get a pen and pencil out and take notes.