Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Stong sign of a tiny mind: "my opinion is the only legitimate one, all other opinions are stupid"
    Hey Nostradumbass, I never said your ideas were stupid. Read the quote. I said being stupid isn't against the law, i.e. messing up your life with drug use.

Quit reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Hey Nostradumbass, I never said your ideas were stupid. Read the quote. I said being stupid isn't against the law, i.e. messing up your life with drug use.

Quit reaching.
    Being stupid, for now, isn't against the law. As is plain to see on this board.
    Thought that was directed at me. my b
    Last edited by everlast; 12-14-2011 at 11:16 AM.

America is Nascar, and Walmart(and others) need restrictor plates so the other cars have a chance of competing.
    Last edited by everlast; 12-14-2011 at 11:53 AM.

I have no problem with people wanting to get things cheaper. I often write prescriptions for people to get their meds cheaper somewhere else. I also price match when I can. However if they go somewhere else for their meds and something goes wrong, then they are relient on whichever big supplier they chose to back 'em up. Not me.

What you mean you have to now have a prescription for burnt motor oil and a yeller onion?? Awwww shit. I knew it was too good to be true. Nickel and diming me and poor Fido to death.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

America is Nascar, and Walmart(and others) need resitrictor plates so the other cars have a chance of competing.
    I posted a review of a movie out right now that addresses this mentality.

You should rent it and watch it.

Better yet, go buy the book.

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

America is Nascar, and Walmart(and others) need resitrictor plates so the other cars have a chance of competing.
    :shakeshead:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

If Walmart had a monopoly, places like Royall Hardware in Mt. Pleasant would not be able to make it. Instead, this Ace/True Value store gets most of my business. I'd drive several miles past a Walmart or Lowe's to buy at a True Value because they have knowledgeable staff, better quality products, and excellent customer service. If you are satisfied with subpar, low quality Chinese products at slightly lower prices, go to WM. But when you need advice on how to wash down a well point or wire up a well pump, you're going to need the good old hardware store. I'll pay more for that kind of consistent service. In the mean time, Walmart will eventually wither on the vine as people wise up and choose quality and service over slightly lower prices. If we can keep the government and liberals out of the way, it will happen naturally and not through government meddling.