Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cabelas Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    And they all have a yankee accent.

Meaning, it is not a Patel on the other end of the line.
    First nice thing you've ever said about us "yankees".

I've also had great experiences with their customer service. A few years back I bought a GPS from them, but after using it a few times it didn't seem accurate to me. Between moving and starting a new job it got put in a box and didn't get touched for a year. I even forgot that I had it. Whenever I remembered that I had it I took it out of the box and compared it to a friend's GPS. It was WAY off. I called them and explained to them that I knew their policy on electronics was something like 30 days, but was hoping that they would at least exchange it for a unit that wasn't bad. After a few minutes on the phone I was told to send it back and if it didn't look like I had damaged it that they would either exchange it or refund my money. I took the refund.

Another time, I bought an inflatable turkey decoy from them. After about 1/2 the season went by it started leaking air along the seam. I called them and was told that they were sending me a new one and to keep the old one.

Cabelas rocks no question about it.....wish they had dropped some $ on a location along our 95 corridor!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    Cabelas rocks no question about it.....wish they had dropped some $ on a location along our 95 corridor!
    I heard recently that they are going to put one in on 95 where the RV place is in ridgeland. Is this another rumor?
    Last edited by Hoggin; 12-11-2011 at 12:07 PM.

i'd love for them to put one in columbia so everyone in the state could reach it in 2 hours or less

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggin View Post
    I heard recently that they are going to put one in on 95 where the RV place is in ridgeland. Is this another rumor?
    Until I see it under construction, rumor it is!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Corporate Cabela's customer service is excellent also!
    fuckin showoff

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggin View Post
    that's been a rumor for years, won't never happen as long as Jasper County remains Japser County.

Cabelas is awesome, Basspro sucks.

Summit Treestands and Leaf River Cameras rate right up there with Cabelas
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    RY-you are a killer. plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Rebel Yell has killed more shit than small pox!
    Stripa Swipa > Ron Jeremy

can i buy a case of the 1/4oz shells for half price, hell i will buy both for the price of one. hahaha but i am serious!

Did some checking with those in the know, aint no cabelas coming to jasper co.

If a Cabelas comes anywhere near here, it'll be that God forsaken shithole in the middle of GA, it wont be freakin Jasper County.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    If a Cabelas comes anywhere near here, it'll be that God forsaken shithole in the middle of GA, it wont be freakin Jasper County.
    They were all ready to build one in North Charleston about 4 years ago and Sanford pulled the rug out from under them by eliminating the tax breaks the legislature was willing to give them and they told him to F off.

While I am all for the little man and I do support the small guys when I can, I was for Cabelas coming in, even with the incentives because of the tax revenue and jobs it would create. The little guys don't carry everything.
    I know some folks feel strongly against incentives but no one complains in the case of Continential Tire or BMW. Unfortunately, this is how the game is played.

I would rather drive 2 hrs to Cabelas than 45 mins to Bass Pro