Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It moved

this is all i could afford it a 2001 skeeter with a yamaha 200 hp only had 150 hours on it since it was bought new good friend of family sold to me i love this boat.
    the only thing i want is a t top. one day little bigger pix
    Last edited by Towman; 12-07-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Nice boat Towman!

Okay let's just stop. There are things to kill, June 1st is a ways off, and now I'm thinking of projects that need to hold off for a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    No love for HS..

I feel the love HS! Seeing as how I built it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    I feel the love HS! Seeing as how I built it.
    I thought you would like it. Okay, I'm getting all itchy thinking about fishiing.

I thought you would like it. Okay, I'm getting all itchy thinking about fishiing.
    Me too. That's why I'm heading South after Christmas. Nothing like catching dolphin and sailfish in a bay boat.
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Me too. That's why I'm heading South after Christmas. Nothing like catching dolphin and sailfish in a bay boat.
    I was just asked to jump over from Florida to the islands with two boats at lunch today. They're leaving in March for a week.... Damn it would be nice to actually not have to say no.

I was just asked to jump over from Florida to the islands with two boats at lunch today. They're leaving in March for a week.... Damn it would be nice to actually not have to say no.
    That would be nice. We run over for the day, catch yellow eye snapped off West End and run back. Bahamian Gov is starting to crackdown though. We run a 31 Contender over but this here is my boat in Stuart:

The cut transom in a Parker precluded my purchase of one. They just arent for me, others, rock on brother. HS looks like a sporty ride.
    Parker makes them with a bracket and closed transom, too
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Only in a model larger than what I want....also, they wont do custom color gel coats.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

And...used wooden construction boats scare me...I used to work in a boat repair shop in my younger years and some of the shit that came in...Wow.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Only in a model larger than what I want....also, they wont do custom color gel coats.
    Spoke to Linwood Parker at the Annapolis boat show in Oct. He confirmed they'll do the green hull and tan interior gel coat again on request and they'll add a bracket to a 21 SE.

Seems to me that High Tide has a heap of wood in it. Good survey goes a long way when buying a used boat.
    Last edited by boondoggle; 12-07-2011 at 08:26 PM.

Damn Wilmac.

Wow.
    i have ridden in her. ...... great boat. if i was not a broke kid id have this or the g20
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

I might would consider it if I was running, er, catching square *grouper* in the keys...
    all this wonderful talk of boats making it move, and this is what catches my attn..
    hahahahaha,, *fixed it for you..

I think I will just keep what I got since 1988. Would post a pic but don't just get it.
    NOTCHED TRANSOM and been in 6-8' sea's right regular in her day. It's all about the design.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    been in 6-8' sea's right regular in her day. It's all about the design.
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

Boonie, later years, they were made with the coosa.

Noted on the word from the man on top, his word carries more weight than the gal manning the phones I reckon.

Justin

Look at Judge Yachts in MD. Bill Judge is good people and builds a great composite boat. We're ordering a new boat next fall.

I have Judge yachts saved to my favorites...

Boats are like women in so, so many different ways...

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post

Nice boat Towman!
    i wish it was a 225 mine is a zx2000 only made for a few years tall sides 20 ft now only thing you can get with tall sides is a 24ft is what i heard in the skeeter line im not sure tho. the guy i bought it from added rod boxes into the sides keeps them out of the way. she will run 60mph but thats way too fast 35-45 is a real good ride prop matches the speed to the rpms i love it.

and thanks