Thread: Screen Protectors - Casio Commando

Default Screen Protectors - Casio Commando

What are you guys using? The ones I ordered from Amazon suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Zagg is usually one of the preferred for most phones. It's what I've always used on my dumb phones (BB)
    Last edited by SCFoxman; 12-07-2011 at 07:37 AM.

None. The Commando has that Gorilla Glass or whatever it is called. Supposed to be almost scratch proof. Damn tough little talk box, mines hit the concrete, asphalt and a mudhole quite a few times and its not scratched yet.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

http://www.bestskinsever.com/ is usually my go to source. They use the same material as Zagg and some of the other companies, but they are much cheaper. I find their protectors to be a little tacky at first but it gets better over time.

Salty is right. If your device has gorilla glass, you do not need a screen protector unless you make it a habit of walking around with your keys in the same pocket as your phone.

Good to know - I was wondering about that... so no screen protector it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.