Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CLemson vs West Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    An you went off on your keyboard badassness.
    I know I love it. It even made you say vagina. That's qweer! I think I see 14 and 17 respectively? I stand by my original post. Go get 'em BCS.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

17, BAWWAAAAAA. Hell, I can't remember back 40/yrs. ago bubba.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Being old and senile doesn't mix well with reading comprehension...
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

old is one thing senile is another.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Prediction: It will be the least interesting of the BCS games.

At least the BCS has enough sense to match-up the Acc and Big east teams.

If either one of em had to face-off with the likes of Ok State/Wisconsin or heaven forbid Bama....it would not be pretty

The BCS rankings are the best formula for evaluationg teams throughout the year. It's a good formula.

The problem is Automatic Qualifiers(aka AQ). And since the BCS games are about big money, this is where the antitrust concerns come in.

The next time the BCS meets to draw up the new contract, they will drop the AQ stuff. The 1 vs 2 and 3 vs 4(and so on) will play each other.

That's the way it should be.

And last, for any school to attempt to rub a BCS game in anothers face when they are ranked outside the top ten, is really grasping for attention. That's like telling Tony Stewart you can hang with him because you won the soap box derby. I hope no Clemson fans would stoop that low.

I thought the Gamecocks were supposed to win the National championship this year and Clemson wasn't supposed to win a game. Oh well the outcome was the Gamecocks have another forgettable season do to their shortcomings and preseason lofty expectations. Clemson has a decent season to remember, because they won the ACC with a bunch of freshmen, when they weren't supposed to win a game. just sayin.
    Last edited by BRR; 12-04-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BRR View Post
    Clemson has a decent season to remember, because they won the ACC with a bunch of freshmen, when they weren't supposed to win a game. just sayin.

When are ya'll delivering our trophy to Columbia?

....just saying.

We will deliver the trophy when Carolina wins 5 in a row. Clemson has won 4 in a row 4 different times since the 80's. oh yeah, Carolina hasn't won but 13 times in the last 40 years. i know Carolina fans will say you can't live in the past. i agree Carolina can't because they don't have one. just sayin.
    Last edited by BRR; 12-04-2011 at 08:26 PM.

We all know as soon as LSU beats Bama you will get your SEC/ESPN national championship replica trophy delivered. Yall have a case full of those now.

We will deliver the trophy when Carolina wins 5 in a row. Clemson has won 4 in a row 3 different times since the 80's. oh yeah, Carolina hasn't won but 3 times in the last 13 years. i know Carolina fans will say you can't live in the past. i agree Carolina can't because they don't have one. just sayin.
    only three times in the last 13 years... WRONG

all you taters are left with is being historians and you even suck at that!!!

catdaddy,

when did you graduate from USC?
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by cudexter View Post
    catdaddy,

when did you graduate from USC?

I attending USC in 1971, transferred to Francis Marion in 1972 and graduated in 1974.

sorry Carolina has 13 wins in 40 years my bad. hope that makes it all better
    Last edited by BRR; 12-04-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    all you taters are left with is being historians and you even suck at that!!!
    2011 ACC CHAMPIONS = Present Day.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    2011 ACC CHAMPIONS = Present Day.
    Yep.... And USC = 21 points better than the ACC champs... Present Day

In closing, even though Clemson lost to Carolina this year(and the previous 2), Carolina's season will be overshadowed by Clemson's little bit of success.

P.S. does it hurt a little to know none of us will live long enough to see Carolina balance the rivalry record.
    Last edited by BRR; 12-04-2011 at 08:28 PM.

I am pretty sure that most of the "coot nation" is more than happy to play one season at a time, instead of living in the past, unlike our instate rivals.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

In closing, even though Clemson lost to Carolina this year(and the previous 2), Carolina's season will be overshadowed by Clemson's little bit of success.

P.S. does it hurt a little to know none of us will live long enough to see Carolina balance the rivalry record.
    Overshadowed? Only in your mind! Speaking of shadows, why did you decide to come out the shadows and try and talk shit now after your biggest midget win? Virginia Tech is still ranked above your "Champion" ass.
    Last edited by Goin Coastal; 12-04-2011 at 08:34 PM.