Thread: Skybusters and late shoosters

What is the deal with this year? There is more skyusting and late shooting going on than I have ever seen. Rubbaheads of a new breed that will make fine SCWA members some day. We had a kid get shot while sitting in a deer stand by a dumbass shooting up into private property. Luckily he sustained no real damage except to his will to hunt and a few welts. I saw another dipshit stand up, shoot, fall out of his boat, and lose his gun. I have also witnessed shooting past 5:55pm all week. Who is raising these kids?

I've heard early shooters about every morning I have been out this year. I'm not talking 5 minutes, but 10-15 minutes early. All I can think is, how do they know what they are shooting at? I can't see anything.

up here I have heard early shooting every hunt on the public water.......as far as shooting late.......i thought you had to stop @ sunset?

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

which yesterday was at 5:22
    You can grow up to be just like me....

I agree, a bunch of rubbaheads have ruined a beaver pond we have killed woddies on for years, shooting late and early, obviously young or stupid people, blowin mallard calls (which sound horrible) at roosting woodies. Weve called the law on them several time, don't know if they have been caught yet or not.