Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11/19

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    the hunt bragging is fine, its the "2 cases of beer", 6 hours and 22 minutes before shoot time that confirms this guy is an idiot.
    Where did he say both cases of beer were consumed?

Don't be so quick to criticize.
    RIP shooterchris

High Tide 1503 Super-V w/ 60 Merc
    Skeeter SX190 w/ 150 Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    Bigfoot is not a "true gentleman " he is a "Damn gentleman "
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Mother of God SC is one damn fine ball team.

Hold on a minute sprig.. the boy that fell in is actually a fourteen year old that had never been duck hunting in his life!! His dad is a crack head somewhere in florida and hasnt ever had anything to do with him.. Ive been promising him since last year I was gonna take him.. two of my buddies dropped him off with me and my partner and he had a ball! He fell in getting out of there boat and into ours and wet ass and all toughed it out all night! oh and he lives with his mom two brothers and one sister, so he cant afford waders and the nicest hunting gear. He had to use my gun and I bought his shells. I wouldnt allow me or my partner to shoot til he got one..He got his first two ducks saturday morning.. made my cold night woth it seeing him actually having fun..
    Quote Originally Posted by Baybuster View Post
    Highflyer kills ducks. I've seen this. Don't be mistaken little fella.

So now it's 2 cases of beer and a 14 year old on his first hunt?

Sanducksky

Quote Originally Posted by highflyer View Post
    Hold on a minute sprig.. the boy that fell in is actually a fourteen year old that had never been duck hunting in his life!! His dad is a crack head somewhere in florida and hasnt ever had anything to do with him.. Ive been promising him since last year I was gonna take him.. two of my buddies dropped him off with me and my partner and he had a ball! He fell in getting out of there boat and into ours and wet ass and all toughed it out all night! oh and he lives with his mom two brothers and one sister, so he cant afford waders and the nicest hunting gear. He had to use my gun and I bought his shells. I wouldnt allow me or my partner to shoot til he got one..He got his first two ducks saturday morning.. made my cold night woth it seeing him actually having fun..
    Keep digging, you'll hit bed rock soon. By the way, did I mention you're full of shit? However, if what you stated above is true, you would have mentioned it before all of the negative elucidations. I'm all for getting kids in the woods...but your "story" about it leaves a lot of room for colorless speculation. However, I think it's all lies as you've got your wheels in reverse trying like hell to backtrack in order to save grace. I hope I'm wrong, but...
    Last edited by BrowningGold; 11-20-2011 at 08:26 PM.
    "Truth, is treason, in the empire of lies"

didnt bad mouth anyone falling off the boat, just responded to your comment "glad he didnt have waders on or he would of drowned"

No he wouldnt of.

Bigfoot, quick to criticize..sheesh. how could one not come to the conclusion that he and another needed 2 cases of beer while waiting? Why would he put it in the original post? Seriously, why? Now there is an underprivliged kid who has a crack head dad thinking duck hunting involves 2 cases of beer beforehand.
    He probably now thinks its OK to shoot 100yd ducks also..i guarantee he learned that also.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Now there is an underprivliged kid who has a crack head dad thinking duck hunting involves 2 cases of beer beforehand.
    He probably now thinks its OK to shoot 100yd ducks also..i guarantee he learned that also.

... and that duck head tattoos are cool.

Whatever u say buddy.. I really don't care who believes me.. I use this site on my phone so Idk how to post pics.. I got probably 10 it so of him holding up his teal wearing nothing but his boxers.. doesn't matter tho. We'll be at them again Wednesday morning..

didnt bad mouth anyone falling off the boat, just responded to your comment "glad he didnt have waders on or he would of drowned"

No he wouldnt of.

Bigfoot, quick to criticize..sheesh. how could one not come to the conclusion that he and another needed 2 cases of beer while waiting? Why would he put it in the original post? Seriously, why? Now there is an underprivliged kid who has a crack head dad thinking duck hunting involves 2 cases of beer beforehand.
    I only bought he one box of shells.. he left with 6 shells left.. and we couldn't shot at anything beyond 20 hardly cuz bastards were set up every 25 yards seemed like.. I'll go back to hunting summer ducks before I do that crap all season.. but I have a question y'all probably can answer for me.. I haven't had time to look it up. My fiancée wants to go with me and watch.. she doesn't have her license and I'll have the only gun in the boat.. all she likes to do is fish.. does she need her hunting license and stamps? I hope not cause she doesn't have her hunter education..

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post
    So now it's 2 cases of beer and a 14 year old on his first hunt?
    Quote Originally Posted by highflyer View Post
    ot probably 10 it so of him holding up his teal wearing nothing but his boxers..
    Sounds like some Penn State type action...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
    Sounds like some Penn State type action...
    Why you wanna comment with some stupid shit like that?