Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 more feet

How bad will this drop in lake water effect up the swamp? We are planning to hunt Beidler in Manchester alot this year but if there won't be water, we will have to start looking around at some other spots.

Quote Originally Posted by DUCK MASTER View Post
    We have had no rain. Thats the main reason. Of course they have to let a certain amount of water go to keep the salt water from backing to far up the river!
    Here is the real answer........see you boys in the mud.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I herd the sirin go off and barly got oot of mah dair stand in time to clime the sirin. had mah brudder come git me in a canu
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

the reason behind the lake being low is that we have had no rain. there isnt any problems with the dam or locks. there was a leaking door but was fixed last time lake was low. santee cooper just recently sprayed a lot of sallow water vegitaion. they are predicting it to be as low if not lower than before. If anyone else has anymore question i work at santee cooper and can get you some answer

Quote Originally Posted by FHF View Post
    I believe all of this, except I thought she quit smoking last year.... I thought that since duck season is closed that they were draining the lake so I could find my sunglasses that I lost by the tressel

can u get mine too while your their
    thanks

i love it when the lakes get low on ur 4wheelers or walk ive killed more ducks when its low then full

i know for a fact one of the gates is open as of today

Quote Originally Posted by sut View Post
    i love it when the lakes get low on ur 4wheelers or walk ive killed more ducks when its low then full

Now , i don't get any credit, i found her bucket and one of her cane poles and returned it to her. cranky old thing though , she asked me where her fish was at that was in the bucket. dam, she hard on a person for trying to help, hell i have to eat to.

Might finally get to find 2 bows that were lost. Been worried the fish were going to start shooting back!!