Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida sucks

Default Florida sucks

Just wanted to clear that up before y'all start thumping your chests about beating them tomorrow.

Carry on......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Be Careful

Because that was what they said about Auburn.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Carolina will beat Florida by 20+.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Carolina will beat Florida by 20+ because florida sucks
    FIFY
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Thought it was pretty much implied in the original statement.

Florida sucks donkey balls n' licks chicken dicks.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I expect a 17-14 type of game that could go either way. Both offenses are bad, both defenses are pretty good.

Florida is suspect against the run, therefore, I fully expect the OBS to have Shaw throw the ball 65 times.

Carolina will beat Florida by 20+.
    I'm not sure without a defensive score Carolina can put 20 points on the board. UF sucks, but their defense is better than Arkansas'.
    Last edited by LowcountryBuck; 11-11-2011 at 09:56 AM.

If you have kept up with Florida, the ball has not bounced their way this year. It seems like every call and reviewed play has not went their way, they have not forced turn overs but have given several up. They are due for some good luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post
    If you have kept up with Florida, the ball has not bounced their way this year. It seems like every call and reviewed play has not went their way, they have not forced turn overs but have given several up. They are due for some good luck...

....and so it begins.....

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    ....and so it begins.....

Yep, If Flordia wins, it will not be because of how they played between the hedges, it will be 112% luck.
    Last edited by Murray; 11-11-2011 at 10:08 AM.

Florida wins. Accept it and move on.

Yep, If Flordia wins, it will not be because of how they played between the hedges, it will be 112% luck.

Thought Florida played in the Swamp? Damnit, the Dawgs better watch that fuckin' Eagle they let loose, dern new UGA's is getting expensive. Be nice to see Bama back home in the Bayou though.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 11-11-2011 at 10:14 AM.

That was 112% sarcasm. Florida is not that good this year, but they have had some shitty luck. Anyone expecting Carolina to walk through this game is fooling themselves.

luck/bad calls never wins or loses a game.
    Last edited by Murray; 11-11-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Thought Florida played in the Swamp? Damnit, the Dawgs better watch that fuckin' Eagle they let loose, dern new UGA's is getting expensive. Be nice to see Bama back home in the Bayou though.
    This went above my head until I googled "between the hedges" I've always thought that was general football language. Learn something new everyday, and I feel a little silly.
    Last edited by Murray; 11-11-2011 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Florida wins. Accept it and move on.

^This

They have the same record as Wake. So if the Deacons pull off an upset, be ready for the tongue lashing you will receive, because they SUCK! Not that I think it will happen, but if it does...

And after the way our season has gone, Florida has every potential to win this game. If Spurrier can't pick a game plan and stick with it, we will lose. Plain and simple. And if we win it is because we sucked less.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    They have the same record as Wake. So if the Deacons pull off an upset, be ready for the tongue lashing you will receive, because they SUCK! Not that I think it will happen, but if it does...

And after the way our season has gone, Florida has every potential to win this game. If Spurrier can't pick a game plan and stick with it, we will lose. Plain and simple. And if we win it is because we sucked less.
    Huh?

What does Weak Florist have to do with this?

I see the Coots are back to their old tricks again, the art of deflection.

Instead of starting a whole new thread about how bad the tiggers opponent sux I included it here for reference.

And while we are talking old tactics, another thread started by a Tater head pertaining to COCKS.

Still eat slap the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.