Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a RUSH!!!

Originally posted by WC's feather duster:
    I guess law enforcement and our military know this feeling all too well.
    Yup.

Sometimes you couldn't drive a 6 penny nail in with a sledgehammer.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

tradorion Coots

Extended periods of excessive boredom... highlighted by joyous moments of sheer terror. You just gotta love it.

That is what keeps night hunting cases "fun" for most of us- the killing of deer at night is not a major crime against society but it is the one time (except for assisting other agencies) that you KNOW things are interesting from the get-go!

T

Originally posted by WC's feather duster:
    Hahahhaa. I just threw that in for shits and giggles. But it woulda been a lot cooler If I did.
    Cooler? No,
    Funnier? Yes.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

cooler.
    (. = verbally saying "period")

+
    =

a friend of my dad's that is a member of our hunt club caught two black guys poaching one time and confronted them without a gun at all, can't wait to get my CWP, you can never be too careful or "prepared" with people these days, ever since the VT shootings, i've picked up on how close i am to an exit or cover in every classroom, i think about those things wherever i go as well
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

The guys I work with know I never leave home without a firearm and know if I am in the woods I am carrying a rifle and 2 pistols. One to for a snake or finish off a deer, the other for GP. Always looking round and paying attention to my surroundings and who is around.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

back home a friend of mine was walking back from his stand to his truck one night when he saw a light off in the distance and saw it immediately cut off. Talk about a rush. (he is on private property and its pitch black dark and there is someone sneaking around 50 yards away) he got a little closer and told the perp to come over to him (you gotta understand this guy is from the country and is about as tough ass as they come) the guy slowly approached with his light on and they briefly talked and came to a conclusion that the perp was trespassing and he'd better never be cought on there again. a week later this same guy is in a deer stand over looking a food plot. About 2 in the afternoon he noticed movement jsut inside the woods. It was the same mofo he had confronted just a week before. Well the next thing he did was something i don't recommend and would never think about doin but he raised his 30-06 and sent dirt flying no more than 2 yards from this guys feet. the funniest part about this study is hearing Mike(the hunter) tell this story and demsontrate how the tresspasser squealed and ran away like a damn girl flailin his arms and running into trees until he was completely out of sight. (get mike drunk and youll here this story embellished just right, funniest thing ive ever heard) would have probably shit myself too if i was that guy.
    Twang, thump........................CRASH!!!

if I am in the woods I am carrying a rifle and 2 pistols.
    damn, van damn.
    what could you do to a bad guy with a pistol that you couldnt do with a deer rifle?

hes a gangster
    Twang, thump........................CRASH!!!

The 243 for the deer, the 38 has #9 shot for the snakes and the 45 to finish off deer if need be and cause I take it everywhere.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Bet he keeps a smooth rock in his pocket just in case too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

tradorion Coots

and a Yellow Handled Case Knife in the other pocket!!

T