Thread: Need a CB shop

Default Need a CB shop

Got a Galaxy 73v and have been having issues with it and need some suggestions as to where to take it in the lowcountry. I have replaced the antenna, coax and mic but still cant seem to send or recieve more than 1/8 mile away.

Thanks in advance.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

There is a CB Doctor at the Truck Stop on the Interstate in Bowman that does a great job!!

Thank you sir. I take it he is also reasonable with his prices
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Yes he's reasonable and well known for doing top grade work, he works on all my galaxy's.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Thanks ccleroy and redhead25. Almost thought of junking it and getting something new but will let him diagnose it and go from there.

Get ready for it as he is going to want you to put a Wilson/firestick on your bumper. That is the only thing I have ever had a problem with him about....he swears a whip mounted or any other antenna not mounted to the bumper is inferior.....even though my swr readings are perfect.......he loves wilson 1000's and is a whip on those radios no doubt. He'll do you right.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 11-07-2011 at 07:33 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

learn everything you can and you can help me set mine up next time you come up
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Chuck... There is a guy named Sam, pinetree, just up 176. He is an old timer and he knows his stuff. 761-0160
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

Quote Originally Posted by NannySlayer View Post
    Chuck... There is a guy named Sam, pinetree, just up 176. He is an old timer and he knows his stuff. 761-0160

I have heard the same about Pinetree.

the cb doctor in bowman is an arrogant bastard, but he knows his shit.

Chuck before u do anything, look where the coax hooks in to the back of the cb, there should be a copper piece in there. It may be pushed back where the coax is not making a good conection. Had this problem one time and cost me 25$ for 2 mins to fix it. Just a tip
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    So, do you buy your women too, or just your ducks?