Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nocturnal

Quote Originally Posted by mudeagle View Post
    Quit hunting the bucks!!! start hunting the doe movement and the bucks will show!
    I did not say I was only hunting bucks.....and quit screaming. To be honest with you, I am just looking for movement period. Thanks.

I am hunting deer, and ain't seeing a friggin' thing

find somewhere else to hunt..

or lets stand it off and let hunter and I dump every hound we own in there and shoot the barrels hot.

me and another guy hunt an 80 acre section of woods that border crop fields. we cant hunt fields due to houses/wrong angle. we go to our same stands every single day..sit, sit some more. i usually see the same deer sit after sit. so does he. 3pt i named Wally, 5pt I named Herman, and a spike I named Spike. other guy shot a dandy 8pt tonight that neither had seen or have pics of...my moral of the story, sitting for whitetails is gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by b-stick View Post
    find somewhere else to hunt..

or lets stand it off and let hunter and I dump every hound we own in there and shoot the barrels hot.
    That would be one hell of a hunt but there would be some angry neighbors. I do have a place that we could dump some at the end of the year. You really should change your quote. I find it in bad taste. You may have a little girl one day too.

Quote Originally Posted by BREAK'N WINGS View Post
    I am hunting deer, and ain't seeing a friggin' thing
    I know the feeling. The last two times I've been hog hunting, all I've seen is 8 does and three bucks(at 17 yds). I'm getting tied of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I know the feeling. The last two times I've been hog hunting, all I've seen is 8 does and three bucks(at 17 yds). I'm getting tied of this stuff.

All you got to have is money.