Thread: Rankings

Default Rankings

Where does clemson and carolina move in the rankings?
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

Depends on this Stanford game but around 10th. Probably behind the gamecocks though.

CU 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Cocks have a top 5 Defense and a top 21 Offense.

Sounds made up

Don't see them dropping behind Carolina. Tigers fell to a once ranked 7-2 team that still plays rough and tough ball. Carolina, struggled and squeaked by a team that hasn't won a game since Moses wore short pants.
    HRCH Lemon's Lady Chesney MH
    SHR Lemon's Pinch Of Long Cut aka Hagen
    "Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative." -Mordecai Siegal
    "If forced to choose between romantic love and my dog, I'd sure choose my dog." -Solange

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by birdboy View Post
    Don't see them dropping behind Carolina. Tigers fell to a once ranked 7-2 team that still plays rough and tough ball. Carolina, struggled and squeaked by a team that hasn't won a game since Moses wore short pants.
    Of course. Everybody clemzin plays is rough n tough and on the verge of winning a National Championship....

....and everyone Carolina plays is the sorriest do nothing team in America...

....uh, that's according to the clemzin fans.

Y'all are a joke worth laughing at.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-30-2011 at 01:00 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Of course. Everybody clemzin plays is rough n tough and on the verge of winning a National Championship....

....and everyone Carolina plays is the sorriest do nothing team in America...

....uh, that's according to the clemzin fans.

Y'all are a joke worth laughing at.
    First lemme say I have no affiliation with Clemson other than I know a guy that goes there. If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't even be able to tell you their coaches name. I am a Georgia fan through and through. I know how tough Tech can be because they are on our schedule. For that same reason I know how soft Tenn is. Its got nothing to do with fan base, its got the everything to do with honesty. I want every team that beats us to win out (except for this east race) because it makes it look like we should have lost to the better team, not we lost by three to a team we gave 21 points to.
    HRCH Lemon's Lady Chesney MH
    SHR Lemon's Pinch Of Long Cut aka Hagen
    "Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative." -Mordecai Siegal
    "If forced to choose between romantic love and my dog, I'd sure choose my dog." -Solange