Thread: Why have I been complaining?

We lost the Brown Duck battle and 10 days of regular ducks season and 30 days of pintail season but at least we can shoot specs (white front geese) again this year. Unless, of course, you live in Clarendon County, that portion of Orangeburg County North of SC Highway #6 and that portion of Berkeley County North of SC Highway #45 from the Orangeburg County Line to the junction of SC Highway #45 and State Road S-8-31 and that portion West of the Santee Dam.

I take back all the nasty, bad things I've said about our DNR board.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

No offense Rubberhead but if this is intended to be a bitching/moaning/arguing thread it needs to go in the Wildlife/Habitat/Politics forum. Ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Rubberhead, You need to get it straight! DNR only cut 20 pintail days.

[img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    I did have a sighting of a tree duck, but I better keep that to myself or they will cut that limit too.

How about the crow season? Did you ask any ?'s why they don't open it until Nov. 1st now?

Well I guess that post clarifies the direction this thread is going. You can find it in the politics forum lol
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Originally posted by TRASHDUCK:
    Rubberhead, You need to get it straight! DNR only cut 20 pintail days.

[img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    I did have a sighting of a tree duck, but I better keep that to myself or they will cut that limit too.

How about the crow season? Did you ask any ?'s why they don't open it until Nov. 1st now?
    <font size="-1" face="verdana,arial,helv">The feds say we can have 60 days of pintail season but we only got 30. Maybe it's the new math but I start seeing pintail in numbers by the second week in November, so I feel cheated out of 30 days.

I made a few calls about the crow season but it was changed by the General Assembly so it would take a literal act of congress to change it back. I think the deer hunters didn't like all the banging during the October Rut. I sure miss those crisp, dry October mornings with the lines of migratory crows.

Originally posted by Rock & Rye:
    No offense Rubberhead but if this is intended to be a bitching/moaning/arguing thread it needs to go in the Wildlife/Habitat/Politics forum. Ok?
    <font size="-1" face="verdana,arial,helv">Sorry, I didn't know that bitching/moaning/arguing equated to wildlife/habitat/politics. My bad.

Well that sounds a little smartass but no need to say sorry. Yes this is the forum where the ongoing multiple posts threads go that pertain to laws/politics/rules etc etc etc For future reference that's why this forum is here. No one wants this shit clogging up the main forum and popping to the top for days... surely you understand.

Now that being said, Let Her Rip!

OK I'll start ripping!

Fuck the SOB's that set our duck season and the General Assembly that changed crow season.

Yea what he said
    Proud owner of 3 AKC.Bench Champion MASTER HUNTERS

Fucking with crow season is the final damn straw, who gives a fuck what a bunch of pine goat hunters think any damn way

Whats the limit on pine goats? They fuck with those too? [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I don't think it was the deer killers that complained about the crow season. It was probably a bunch of tree hugging bird watchers that did not want the crows' mothers killed while they were teaching themn to rob farmers.

By the way, I watch birds but I don't hug trees unless the climber gives way under my fat butt.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Originally posted by rp:
    I don't think it was the deer killers that complained about the crow season. It was probably a bunch of tree hugging bird watchers that did not want the crows' mothers killed while they were teaching themn to rob farmers.

By the way, I watch birds but I don't hug trees unless the climber gives way under my fat butt.
    <font size="-1" face="verdana,arial,helv">I'm a tree-huggin' bird watcher and I liked the crow season when it started in September.

Crows kill millions upon millions of song bird and wading bird nestlings each year. That's how I justify whacking a few when the season is open. Oh yeah, it's fun too.

No question it is fun. Who is going to turn in an out of season crow shhoter?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.