Thread: Lab Work

Default Lab Work

Got mine back today. One word written on the cover letter - "Super"

Grok On
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Atta boy! It may have more of an impact if folks knew what it was before you started. Nothing more than simply amazing is what it is.

The day I started paleo my BP was 183 / 130 something. Doc wanted me to start a prescription right away, but I figured it was time I stepped up to the plate and made some changes in my lifestyle rather than stay on that shit for the rest of my life. I went home and threw away half my food. The wife thought I was crazy (now she's doing it too - without any encouragement from me) I didn't even realize how bad I felt. I exercised a few days a week - well I lifted a few weights and walked on a treadmill, but I thought I was in decent shape. My BP now hovers around 110-115 / 70-75. I haven't felt this good, been this strong, been this fast in years. The rest of my lab work that day wasn't terrible, but they weren't real happy with it either. Today, everything is SUPER. This shit works if you put in the work. Grok on!
    Last edited by duckduckdog; 10-27-2011 at 04:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

Good for you ddg.

I still aint giving up my biscuits though...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Atta boy DDG!

BB I never thought I would either. Everyone has their own wake up call. Mine was watching my dad get his chest cracked and then continue to self destruct by following conventional wisdom while shoving two fist fulls of pills down his mouth.

Got some Lab work back this week as well. Excellent on every thing except weight. Been working on the weight issue for some time now just not down to what they say I should weight for my height. At 5'9.5 they say I should be around 180 and Im bout 250
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

You want to drop some weight? Do 100 burpees as fast as you can in one set and eat clean every day for twenty days.

Great lab results provided by hard work.....smart work.

Much respect.