Thread: Anti Found Guilty of Harassment

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

YORK COUNTY WOMAN FOUND GUILTY OF HARASSING HUNTERS

READING - Pennsylvania Game Commission officials today announced that Nancy Lee Lauro, 50, of Hanover, York County, was found guilty of interfering with five lawful hunters during the 2005 regular rifle deer season. The hearing before Magisterial District Judge Gerald E. Shoemaker, in Dover, resulted in Lauro being ordered to pay a $500 fine. The York County District Attorney's Office represented the Game Commission in the hearing.

On Nov. 28, the first day of the 2005 regular rifle deer season, Lauro confronted five hunters, including two junior hunters, and knowingly interfered with their hunt on numerous occasions during the day. The five hunters were on land where they had permission to hunt, were properly licensed and were wearing the required amount of fluorescent orange. Under the Game and Wildlife Code, it is unlawful to knowingly or intentionally interfere with lawful hunting and furtaking.

After being notified about the interference and harassment, Pennsylvania Game Commission Wildlife Conservation Officers (WCOs) conducted an investigation of the incident and filed charges on Lauro.

"Unfortunately, law-abiding hunters and trappers sometimes are subjected to harassment by others for a variety of reasons," said WCO Chad R. Eyler. "However, if we are notified when these incidents occur, and our investigation finds that a crime against lawful hunters or trappers was committed, we will enforce the interference law and protect lawful hunters and trappers from this type of conduct by others."
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

Score one for the hunters...Need a lot more of this.
    You can grow up to be just like me....

$500 isnt much of a slap on the wrist for that POS.

I wonder if I may solicit our resident atty's to find out if there is also a civil case these hunters could pursue against an anti-hunter who is convicted of harrassment and/or interfering with a hunt?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I wonder if that land where they had permission to hunt was private....if so and it were posted, then they could also hit him up with trespassing.
    \"Every man dies; not every man truely lives.\" William Wallace, Braveheart<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=532055\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=532055</a>

These people go on about how hunters are cold blooded killers, one shot away from being serial killers or mass murderers. Yet they have the balls to go out in the woods and harass us when we're armed to the teeth.

They're so full of shit their eyes are brown. They don't for one second think hunters borderline murderers. If they did you couldn't drag their chicken shit asses to the woods during hunting season with a team of oxen!

Anyway hunting is as natural an act for a human as having sex. We eat meat, always have always will!

As Valerie Martin says:
    "How, given the canine teeth and close-set eyes that declare the human animal to be a predator, had we come up with the notion that oat bran is more natural to eat than chicken?"
    <font size="-1" face="verdana,arial,helv">[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Some people eyes is closer than others. Cyclops....
    \"Every man dies; not every man truely lives.\" William Wallace, Braveheart<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=532055\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=532055</a>

Hey Al, you got that free notebook yet?

http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=532055