Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Season closed

This is ridiculous

My draw hunt app got refunded early, I guess they are going ahead and refunding people with the season in doubt.

You are lucky the letter I read said NO REFUNDS on STAMPS AND DRAW HUNTS

Somebody is going to catch these guys spreading rumors at the boat landing and they will most likely do some damage to their boat trailers or trucks. I think they call it karma!!!!
    Can't believe Capt Tom would be joining in on this being a sponsor and looking to have members book fishing trips with him. I would think that would be a detrimental to his business.

I totally agree this will probably reflect on his business when they say "he is a liar why would we pay him to take us fishing."

Thank God granddaddy was able to get in on the last CP's issued that are transferable.

I would be up shit creek this year without it.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

If you actually believe duck season is clsoed because you read it on the internet, you should have your licenses revoked. BTW- notice all the shit talking and banning and karma bullshit is from non supporting members. Grow the fuck up and quit believing everything on the internet dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by triton1756 View Post
    If you actually believe duck season is clsoed because you read it on the internet, you should have your licenses revoked. BTW- notice all the shit talking and banning and karma bullshit is from non supporting members. Grow the fuck up and quit believing everything on the internet dumbass.
    ^^THIS^^
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

A supporting member started this whole thing you "dumbass"

Its a joke and you fell for it fuckstick!!!!!

epic
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

13 pages 244 post and 6454 views - Damn Good
    Last edited by triton1756; 11-04-2011 at 02:55 PM.

If I would have thought it was really cancelled I would have called I mean come on DNR is not the fastest at making laws look at the buck limit law they want to pass.

Somebody should make this thread a sticky so whenever we need a good laugh its right there at our finger tips
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL HABIT View Post
    If I would have thought it was really cancelled I would have called I mean come on DNR is not the fastest at making laws look at the buck limit law they want to pass.
    Yeah right you were caught hook line and sinker don't try and bull shit a bull shitter about bull shitting

Damn I was looking foward to buying shotguns,shells,and maybe a boat and motor at a discount price from everyone selling cause NO DUCK SEASON.

I was told by a guy that works in Columbia that there were so many calls that there phones have been tied up for some time and they asked where they were getting there information from and the all said SCDucks.com I hope this does not affect this website.

Really you serious?

Yep

So you’re telling me that that many people are stupid enough to believe the season is closed because of a forum they read it on and allegedly called Columbia and has tied up their phones?