Page 238 of 241 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 4819

Thread: Camera Safari

I always figured Black Bart as a punisher skull on the back glass kind of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    I always figured Black Bart as a punisher skull on the back glass kind of guy.
    I hate white sunglasses, bruh. And them dang billeted fenders.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Hell we had it “fixed” the same day it broke. The new piece got installed Wednesday. Georgetown looks blown out and in those pics you can’t tell the car is moving, not that I pinned you for a Lincoln town car kinda guy……
    Dang, settle down, bubba. Was just kidding. Didn't mean to get you all into your feelings and stuff.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Smart Goose
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Looks like someone's peeking outta the bed.

i just have such an issue with that kind of crap. i dont like the FAFO stickers. I dont like F--- This stuff anywhere near where a child or my mother could read it.

cuss in a duck blind? no problem. cuss on this web site sometimes? I get it.

but for all the world to see like that? I just dont like it.
    not that it matters one iota but at least I said it.

hey Bart.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Agreed. Just because you have the right to say/do stuff doesn't mean you should. And being a douche for no reason is, well, pretty douchey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    So gangster, tho.

Not to be truffled with.

Classy

IMG_6555.jpg
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

see? more advertising that the owner absolutely lacks any class. None whatsoever. My mother would be ashamed. I look at the world thru her eyes sometimes. She was and is right. That type of crap does not belong on a billboard on the back of your car for everyone to see. I bet she has tattoos and smokes cigarettes, farts and cusses. I Bet she breeds like a rabbit to be sure she can affect her children and raise them to be rude and ill-mannered and a net drain on society.

oh and visor guy---go to sleep

Agreed. And think about her kids. You think I’m letting my kids be friends with them if they go to the same school. Negative
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

i guess you can be safe that someone with that little class doesnt have a cross dressing cat as a daughter....

Even Rogan was talking about how close America is to a societal collapse. People just don't care.