Thread: Frances is coming.....Hold ON!

Guys I'm down in South Florida (FT. Lauderdale). Things aren't looking so good for us. Keep us in your thoughts!

Watching it myself, might be headed your way to get data.

Be safe.
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

Deadriver whats going to happen with this munster? I'd be heading out of the fr lauderdale area.
    easy livin'

These things are like women, they reserve the right to change their minds with out notice. Looks like the NHC is saying it will go in near Ft. Lauderdale, but I don't buy it. Our hurricane research crew is heading out in a few hours, they will stage up at UFL in Gainesville and decide where to deploy tomorrow. I will have to catch them tomorrow night if I can make it.

Personally, I still think it will go further North than expected. NHC is always a little too far south with predictions. Heads up to all of you on the coast, if she goes east of the Northern most Carribean island, they almost always hit us. Look out!
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

She looks pissed & she's headin' this way:

Satellite Imagery Loop - Frances

Water Vapor - Frances
    “I’ve often said there’s nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse.” - Ronald Regan
    GOD Bless America!!!
    Echo '94
    Lankyman

All right guys....bring her on.....we're ready!

Yo, Lanky, the last three ticks on that water vapor chart looks like she's going much more north, than west!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.