Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are we Poll

I think I have a headache after reading all that. May need to vomit, too.

Some of you peoples' views on infanticide are beyond disturbing. Anyone who doesn't think abortion is the murder of a human is an idiot.
    Feeling good\'s good enough...

You've got an interesting train of thought going here Toof. But like most people, you're a little confused. Perhaps if you stepped away from that gas things might clear up a little.
    i remember saying that to toof in the retriever forum one time. this is a crazy topic. i think the line should be drawn at the morning after pill. that way the egg is never fertilized. anything after that shouldnt be legal!

and i think im right in saying that the war with iraq is over, but we are still fighting terrorists that are iraqis that live in iraq along with all their other buddies from other countries also? right?
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

The morning after pill prevents implantation of the fetus AFTER fertilization. A woman can accomplish the same thing by taking a double dose of her contraception pill the next day.

If Americans' knowledge increased at the rate at which Americans feel they know everything we would be in a lot better shape. Until you can take the facts and form an opinion based thereon, you're just another devisive moron playing into the hands of whichever side your on.