Thread: Aurburn @ 10 USC: Go Cocks! If Garcia can't do it, anyone can!

Default Aurburn @ 10 USC: Go Cocks! If Garcia can't do it, anyone can!

Thank the good Lord Shaw is going to play the whole game this weekend. It's about time Garcia saw the bench. I apologize for the lateness of the photos and lack of commentary. School sucks (go figure).

Full Gallery Here

Veteran

Alshon's Touchdown Grab

Ingram is the Man

Lattimore picking up the extra yards

The mood of the night

Michael Dyer was the man of the night. 141 yards on 41 carries

The shot from today's sports section
    Last edited by richardp17; 10-04-2011 at 09:18 PM.
    Richard

you're good.

how much for that one of Spurrier?
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by cudexter View Post
    you're good.

how much for that one of Spurrier?

Appreciate it dex. Clemson's better though

Whatever the prices says next to the print size
    Last edited by richardp17; 10-03-2011 at 09:20 PM.
    Richard

Dex is Tater fan, he just likes Spurrier's facial expressions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Good pics by the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I see no "Sponsor" or even "Supporting Member" under your name......Stand down from the selling of shit until that changes.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Great pictures Richard!

You definitely have a knack for action shots. The one above of Lattimore hanging above the grass is awesome. How fast or how often are you pulling the trigger on that camera? You have to be smoking through some film to get those kind of shots. I bet you get one good one like the Lattimore shot for every 50 you shoot.

I'm tempted to buy all of your Garcia pictures just so I can burn them. Thank goodness coach is benching him. I'd rather lose with Shaw making bad plays due to inexperience than lose with that loser Garcia screwing up.

Again, awesome photos!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Dex was the culprit on that one, Tater.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-03-2011 at 10:15 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

What's new?

My apologies. And fyi, it's in the works. Waiting for the course load to take a damn break before pulling that trigger.

And Ray, I'll just send the damn things to you. Feel free to send a virus to me, deleting all of that chit.
    Richard

You ain't gotta delete nothing, just don't promote any sales until you "pull that trigger"....especially to Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You ain't gotta delete nothing, just don't promote any sales until you "pull that trigger"....especially to Dexter.
    Haha I'm guessing dex is one to keep an eye on. And I actually didn't delete it. Someone else took care of it.

Back on subject now....Garcia sucks. Shaw's bad, but apparently not as bad as Garcia and Dylan Thompson has yet to see a snap and he's 3rd string, meaning Spurrier doesn't trust him farther than he can throw him. And don't get me started on Clifford. Where in this qb mess does Strickland sit?
    Richard

Awesome shots. You need to get you some photo-journ work somewhere, you have an incredible eye for it. Next time you're on Blossom headed towards Huger, look up and to your left...it's a billboard for "Sheex". One of my proudest moments thus far!

Quote Originally Posted by Idlewild View Post
    Awesome shots. You need to get you some photo-journ work somewhere, you have an incredible eye for it. Next time you're on Blossom headed towards Huger, look up and to your left...it's a billboard for "Sheex". One of my proudest moments thus far!
    I'll make sure I check it out. I'm passing there a couple of times a day.
    Richard

http://www.sheex.com/ Is that Spam or what.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Spam? Not hardly. I was simply telling him that with his talented eye, some hard work, and a connection here and there, he could probably be doing work such as the billboard for that particular company. They're a local company started by USC alumni and the creative agency that handled the PR for the ad campaign is hedquartered in LA and has a satelite office in the good ol' vista. I shot the model, and 3 more just as kick-ass as Taylor...the one in the ad on the billboard. RP17's got skillz...nothing more to it.

Punks
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by cudexter View Post
    Punks
    Keep up....dumbass.