Thread: Head mount recommendations

Default Head mount recommendations

Trying to decide what to do with my gator head. I allways thought I wanted european, but am second guessing myself now thinking about a freeze dried head. Also wondering who to use. I'm in the upstate so keep that in mind. Post up any mounts you got and who did them and if you would recomend them again.

Thanks
    Phillipians 4:13

Cordray's did mine check it out on 2nd page
    http://www.scducks.com/forum/showthr...t=60131&page=2

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

Kenneth at cordrays does good work...he showed me a couple he did last year and they were pretty solid
    You can grow up to be just like me....

x10000000

I went to Clemson with Kenneth. Jam up feller with a jam up set-up (family business) down there. I know it's a ride from the upstate, but he's the only person that I know anything about.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

The guy that did my turkey mount does european mounts with the mouth open for 125. i have seen his work and its pretty damn good. he is in chapin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

J, if you want me to I will take the head to Cordrays if that is who you decide to use.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Very happy with my euro.

"You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    The guy that did my turkey mount does european mounts with the mouth open for 125. i have seen his work and its pretty damn good. he is in chapin.

Is this 125 for the first X amount of inches or is that for any and all gator heads? That is a heck of deal if it is for any head. A lot of places charge by the inch. That would almost be worth paying for instead doing it yourself and suffering through the stink!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

That's what I was wondering. The guy I talked to wanted $17 an inch (overall length of the skull) to do a European mount. That would be about $400 - $450 for mine.

I had mine mounted natural looking, skin was dried on etc...Looks great...The guy who did it also does european and can Camo dip them (which also looks great, almost opted in for that)...Shoot me a PM if you want the contact info...

It was around $500 and guarenteed for Life...

Quote Originally Posted by Ishootwinchester View Post
    Is this 125 for the first X amount of inches or is that for any and all gator heads? That is a heck of deal if it is for any head. A lot of places charge by the inch. That would almost be worth paying for instead doing it yourself and suffering through the stink!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    thats 125 for the head, He is a younger guy thats just getting started. now i highly doubt his ass is paying taxes, insurance etc however i think he did an awesome job on my turkey and saw in person one of his euro gator mounts and they look good. PM me and ill get you his contact info, he is in Chapin SC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!