Thread: Double Rainbow

Default Double Rainbow

Ok so this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI[/ame]

Was NOT my reaction to this:

And yes it was a double rainbow "all the way" I just only took a picture of the right end of it
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Good photos man. We had a double rainbow in Columbia yesterday right after that (I think it's called microburst) hit my neighborhood. 3.5 hours later, and some hellafine neighbors pitching in, I had a 40 ft short leaf pine that fell across the front of my yard (Just missed mine and the wife's car) sawed up and waiting for the city to come pick it up. Have seen close to 30 trees down and around 7-8 on people's homes.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Me either!!! My wife showed me that video right before my Cuba/Keys trip. She thought it was hilarious! Both these were full also. It started and ended in the ocean stretching all the way from in front of my boat to behind it. I would have needed a fisheye lens to get the whole thing. This was just an iPhone shot that I obviously over saturated to exaggerate the rainbows when I texted the pic to Heather.

Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

My son and I saw that yesterday. Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Good photos man. We had a double rainbow in Columbia yesterday right after that (I think it's called microburst) hit my neighborhood. 3.5 hours later, and some hellafine neighbors pitching in, I had a 40 ft short leaf pine that fell across the front of my yard (Just missed mine and the wife's car) sawed up and waiting for the city to come pick it up. Have seen close to 30 trees down and around 7-8 on people's homes.
    that storm was no damn joke. trees down everywhere in columbia, but thankfully none in my yard. we just got the power back a couple hours ago.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

I had just come out of that storm yesterday afternoon and was headed eastbound on 26...double rainbow bigger than shit, and the largest, brightest one was right on top of Heartbreakers on Bush River Rd.

I had to chuckle.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Hahaha heartbreakers....

Nice shot, Scott. Hell of a site to see
    Last edited by richardp17; 09-26-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    Richard

OMG! A double rainbow! What does it mean? It's just so vivid...