Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A good run in with the green jeans

Quote Originally Posted by Lynchmob View Post
    I just don't like a man with a gun and a badge that I've never dealt with before telling me there are going to be serious issues over something I had done properly. Had it been the other GW that was with him that I've run into on several occasions and alway had experiences, I may have taken it differently. When a person uses a position of power to intimidate someone that has done nothing wrong, I believe it shows a real lack of character.
    Your lack of humor in a situation that would've been funny had you lightened up a little bit and realized he was fucking with you shows lack of character.

Maybe he was being an asshole, but I doubt it seeing as you heard from a neighbor that he said he was pickin' on you.

Keep posting on here. I'll keep shooting it down.

I'm a little slow at work today anyhow.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

The only bad experience I have had with a SC gamewarden have been when I was hunting public land close to their private slice of heaven.

Federalis are a different animal entirely.

Lynch, I would have gotten a little twisted myself.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Your lack of humor in a situation that would've been funny had you lightened up a little bit and realized he was fucking with you shows lack of character.

Maybe he was being an asshole, but I doubt it seeing as you heard from a neighbor that he said he was pickin' on you.

Keep posting on here. I'll keep shooting it down.

I'm a little slow at work today anyhow.
    There's nothing "Humorous" about an LEO threatning you when you are abiding by the law.

Maybe you should quit being a smartass know-it all and find some work to do.

Maybe I'm a humorless son of a bitch but out of the 4 people standing there, only one seemed to think it was funny. The other GW was very quiet the whole time and never said a word. The neighbor that he told that he was fucking with me didn't seem to think it was funny either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynchmob View Post
    Maybe I'm a humorless son of a bitch but out of the 4 people standing there, only one seemed to think it was funny. The other GW was very quiet the whole time and never said a word. The neighbor that he told that he was fucking with me didn't seem to think it was funny either.
    Then you are all humorless sons of bitches...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by quackdaddy View Post
    As Bill Murray once said, " Lighten up Frances!" Some of you guys need to go kill somethin OR GET LAID....jeez!
    Ahem
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 10-06-2011 at 08:02 AM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I play along in those situations....

Had one asked me one time how much wheat we had spread on our dove field. Said it looked to him like we had added a good bit. (We hadn't) I look at him, smiled and said "2 bushel to the acre". He froze for a second then, smiled and said have a nice day. Never checked me.

Had something similiar happen at a pond in wagner. I told the game warden there were some "big woodies down here in this pond and swamp, must be corn feed". That one laughed and said "must be, whoever is feeding them is doing a good job hiding it from me".

I'll play with them cause I know I'm legal.
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Turbo

Everything you've posted on this here thread is hilarious. So Im not a :humorlesssonofabitch:
    Last edited by FEETDOWN; 09-29-2011 at 03:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Ahem
    You. BASTARD.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by B.G. Guy View Post
    I have never had a bad experience with a DNR officer.
    x2. Nothing but courteous when checking my license and encouraging about my hunting.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Back in the day, there used to be a couple of real dickheads down around Plantersville and a biologist that thought he was a warden. Famous for protecting their benefactors and checking you license right at shooting time. Somebody pulled the plug on the biologists boat while he was counting birds in an impoundment one day.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Back in the day, there used to be a couple of real dickheads down around Plantersville and a biologist that thought he was a warden. Famous for protecting their benefactors and checking you license right at shooting time. Somebody pulled the plug on the biologists boat while he was counting birds in an impoundment one day.
    Is the plug-pullers initials FLS?
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Ahem
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    You. BASTARD.

Poor guys
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

to you too Morris...
    Last edited by turbo; 09-30-2011 at 08:48 AM.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

for fun, you should throw a handful of shotgun shells into deep water right as they are pulling up to check you.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.