This one is a toughy for me. As a divorced parent I struggle and battle with what my child eats at his mothers. My ex, while she is a very good mother, is a terrible cook. She feeds my son out of boxes, cans and the microwave. At my house he eats mostly what I eat and likes it. But I am very careful not to critique food too harshly in front of him because it could be seen as bashing/bad mouthing his mother and that is not what I am about. Here is a good article on transitioning your kids/spouse into your new found way of eating and living. Take home message; lead by example...

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-t...ts/#more-23324

Let me say this. Improving your kids’ diet is an infinitely worthy goal, but it’s a different project. It’s a separate intention. Give each goal its individual due, and you’ll be more likely to be successful on both fronts. Remember the oxygen mask metaphor? If you secure your own source of oxygen, you’re in better shape to help the person next to you. Likewise, if you’re established in a healthy Primal Blueprint diet – meaning, you’ve created a genuine routine and you have a respectful repertoire of recipes – you will be in a better position to stay the course with your kids.