Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many

Default How Many

How many do you think I can get before they all run off and don't come back?

Put the corn out last week and the AM and PM is backwards on the camera. They found it on Monday and I am going to put some more out tommorow and see what happens on Thursday if all goes well.

good gosh, you sir have a slight pig problem. I would hate to see that on my property. Unless my goal is pig hunting of course.

good luck with them, although I am not sure all the luck in the world could get rid of them.
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

5lbs of tannerite under a pile of corn would fuck up a couple
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

let me know if you need a little help with that...
    Quote Originally Posted by birdboy View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you ever sneak out of the house or do something you weren't supposed to do when you were growing up? Did anyone cut your balls off because of it?

I got a .45 that does wonders for a hog problem if you need some help. I've seen it take out 20 as fast as I could shoot.
    For the ducks

Imp cyl and #4 buck with and an extendo tube will be a good start.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

you need at least 2 2man ladder stands watching that corn pile. 4 men with 4 Ar-15s with 30 round mags each would take care of a few.

That would be my game plan
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    you need at least 2 2man ladder stands watching that corn pile. 4 men with 4 Ar-15s with 30 round mags each would take care of a few.

That would be my game plan

My thoughts exactly. Get 5 or 6 guys in climbers circling the corn pile and let loose on their asses all at once.

Sheeeeeeeeeeit. That right there is work for a scatter gun.

See Art's video for reference.

Edit: or what duckcrazed said...
    Last edited by Simple Man; 09-20-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

I got a spot picked out on hill above the corn pile about 20yds away I'm going to put my ground blind. Going to take my M1 super 90 and SB1, 10 shots of buckshot and taking a buddy with his shotgun and we going to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck'n N Buck'n View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Get 5 or 6 guys in climbers circling the corn pile and let loose on their asses all at once.
    I just happen to know 5-6 guys that would be inclined to help out an old friend.

That would be video worthy!!
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Yea I might need some help Jozie, Going to see how many we can take care of Thursday if all goes well. If we don't fair to well I might need you to bring some bullets and will get at them again.

A Pipe Bomb, 10lbs of tannerite and a AR-15 will take out a good bit
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

I have hog dogs and will travel!

But honestly if you have that many and want to catch a bunch at one time, you need to buy some t-posts and wire panels and build you a big trap.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

That will be cool, you should video tape it!
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

hook a brother up man!
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Yea I thought I would switch the camera to video when we go in to hunt and will see what we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    hook a brother up man!
    You off work on Thursday afternoon?