Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My fucking shoulder

Feel better, princess!

Pretty much everything that willy and BF have said is spot on.

This is coming from somebody who "rubbed some dirt on it" last summer and kept lifting with a torn rotator cuff. The result? A SEVERED rotator cuff. 5 holes in my shoulder instead of 3, 12 months of recovery vs 8. Yeah, that was fun. Im just now getting back to somewhat normal, but I still aint pressing nothing over my head. Just aint worth it.

I know you'll probably cuss me too, but you should heed some of the advice you're being given.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Ya'll leave him alone, obviously his body is not that of a mere mortal and he can "train and lift" his way through it. The simple fact that he made a post about it hurting and the perserverance through injury has been meant as motivation to the rest of us. I applaud him on the the no pain no gain repetetive motion and fucked up shoulder regemine, that's just badass. Keep us informed of the healing progress under stress.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I gotta know, if you weren't talking to me who exactly is Mary Andrews then?

Make no mistake Fish, I can respect the "no pain no gain" view you have, but ripping your shoulder off just to work out is insane. I know not feeding your addiction has been killing you. I just hate to see a man ruin a limb because of said addiction. That's all. Grok on.
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-14-2011 at 09:31 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Go for it! When my liver hurts I do "just one more rep". No pain,no pain.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I gotta know, if you weren't talking to me who exactly is Mary Andrews then?

Make no mistake Fish, I can respect the "no pain no gain" view you have, but ripping your shoulder off just to work out is insane. I know not feeding your addiction has been killing you. I just hate to see a man ruin a limb because of said addiction. That's all. Grok on.
    He was talking to me with the Mary Andrews crack. It's pretty funny but I'm not sure he didn't mean Julie Andrews.

You are a glutton of punishment, WW. LOL. If you keep giving advice to the most irascible guy on this forum he's liable to beat all of us to death with his broken shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I wish I had your dedication.

I'm quickly turning into a fatass...
    thats cause you got an egg.......

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    Go for it! When my liver hurts I do "just one more rep". No pain,no pain.
    No pain....NO PAIN... Love that commercial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Fish, sounds like you damaged / tore the nerve that connects your shoulder to your pussy...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0fa_BaljjQ[/ame]
    Bone....

I am EPIC WIN
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I want one of those Giraffes. Wonder how it'd play with an 80lb shorthair or the little one?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

If you find em, get me one. That thing is badass. I bet Fish could train it to do burpees

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    ...Julie Andrews.

You are a glutton of punishment, WW. LOL. If you keep giving advice to the most irascible guy on this forum he's liable to beat all of us to death with his broken shoulder.
    Julie Andrews, makes sense now. I've been told that before BF. You're right though, I'll just let it be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

I jump in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    ... all sorts of fucked up referred pain to places where nothing was wrong.

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

Oh no, I meant MARY Andrews. Basically, it means your a pussy of the highest order. This applies broadly to all the humorless non-CrossFit type bastards who've taken the time to respond to this thread.

And I really do appreciate all the sympathy and "advice" you fuckers give so willing and uninvitedly. Yeah, maybe that's not a word, but fuck it. You know what I'm talking about.

Now go respond to someone's prayer request.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    See here, ladies. Vikki gets "it".

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    but fuck it. You know what I'm talking about.

kArist

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    If you find em, get me one. That thing is badass. I bet Fish could train it to do burpees

If you dont think this is funny, then YOU are the humorless sonofabitch.