Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gator Reports?

Default Gator Reports?

Let's here how things are going? Anyone out there chasing the lizards?
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Maybe the gators won.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Gators won round one last night. We could have bagged several but the tag holder was wanting something over 8-9 feet. Saw a couple that would have worked but for some reason the stars would never align. Good times good company and being on the water 14 hours is my idea of fun.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

8 footer outta the pee dee region yesterday

Whered you get drawn Chuck?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Dude got drawn Middle Coastal. Saw plenty of gators and game wardens last night.

Got another fella drawn for Pee Dee but he cant go until his wife gives birth to their second.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by hntdvefsh View Post
    8 footer outta the pee dee region yesterday
    Where about?

Sent from my iPad

Saw 3 boys lose a monster south of Low Falls yesterday. Had to be 12-13ft. They had it hooked, shot it and it came off the hook. Im sure those boys are hating it right now. Im sure that gator is dead on the bottom of the river.

Quote Originally Posted by quakcaller View Post
    Saw 3 boys lose a monster south of Low Falls yesterday. Had to be 12-13ft. They had it hooked, shot it and it came off the hook. Im sure those boys are hating it right now. Im sure that gator is dead on the bottom of the river.
    They should have been ticketed.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    They should have been ticketed.
    For?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Wasn't secured before shot if all they had it hooked with was a fishing rod. Shoulda had a harpoon or something to get another line in him before shooting. Now there is a dead gator on the bottom of the river and them dumb fucks will be out the next weekend hunting again

if anyone has a tag where you can kill them in santee delta and wants to know where there is a giant and a damn good one, PM me. Saw them both this morn..the real big one looked like an oyster mound at first.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    For?
    Exactly my thoughts as well. If you have a line in the gator you are allowed to dispatch him. Sounds like they were following the rules set forth by the state in the proper way to harvest an alligator.

Being hooked with a fishing rod isn't secured. Obviously because it came off.

One neck noose or harpoon or arrow would have either led to the gator getting off before the shot or getting in the boat after the shot.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    Being hooked with a fishing rod isn't secured. Obviously because it came off.
    That is the way I read it
    In the morning be first up, and in the evening last to go to bed, for they that sleep catch no fish. ><)))*>

Quote Originally Posted by BCGarrick View Post
    Where about?

Sent from my iPad
    North santee river put in at the pole yard

Ok. Well take it how you want it. But havin a 5,6,7 or even 800 lb animal snagged in the skin by a hook isn't secured. Maybe its legal I don't know but either way its stupid to do and resulted in a dead gator on the. Bottom of the river.....

A few more minutes of getting another line in or around him would have made their trip a success

What's make it even worse is the had a crossbow in the boat with them. We tried to give them a hand, but we couldn't get a good shot with our crossbow. I'm sure those boys have learned a valuable lesson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw lots of small ones, but the big one we spotted was smarter than were. Very wary lizards for sure.