Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: River Shacks

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    You're right about the safety factor. There ought to be safety cabins every 1/2 mile in all wilderness areas.
    It wouldn't be wilderness would it. Where would people go for a wilderness experience?
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

I'm giving up on the sarcasm.

Im not going to read all this bs but the first few post where yall think they should be gone or they are trashy. Yall need to move up here to my lake (lake Murray). They have absolutely f this lake up. All it is now is a party lake that people get hurt on. I would love to live on a lake where I had a trashy house boat to take my kid fishing on and not have to worry about a boat full of drunks running us over and killing us. Go ahead and agree with them about them being trashy. And see how that lake turns out for ya! One minute its a sportsmans lake then bam its like Miami with 10,000 cops and you cant even drink one beer!
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

that is very true coot but half of the "shacks" are just a pollution and trash buildup that looks very bad on our lake, and the other half that people go to frequently are nice and yes im glad santee is nothing like murray but they still need to clean up the messy half of the shacks

Bo with that being said if I was yall I would take the time myself and clean other peoples trash up to save your swamp. If not you can mark this down you let them win one time an your screwed. Hell I would even help!
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

it would take some pontoons and backo's to clean some of that shit up that I myself dont have access too now if someone that does wanted to get a group together to clean up id be down to help but we would all need to go get a tetnis shot first!