Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This will sound silly

Default This will sound silly

Waaaay back in the 80's I actually worked out to a regular routine. I cannot remember the name of the woman [Heidi Somthing-or-another] who made the work-out tapes, (I always called her Heidi-Bitch), but I digress.

The beauty of her work-outs [besides they worked], you used stuff you have in/around your house. Ironing board was slant board, broom was used for waist work-out & squats, canned goods or 1/2 gallon jugs of water or sand for weights, steps & stairs used 3 different ways to work legs. She also explained the shape of the muscles you were working that day & the benefit of that particular exercise. I think the only thing I bought for equipment, was a jump rope @ the TG&Y.

I remember being thrilled when the doc told me I had the best abs he'd ever seen on a pregnant woman & asked about my work-out.

20 years later, I have flabs instead of abs... Maybe, I should try to find ol' Heidi-Bitch again.
    “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

My wife still does Denise Austin. How old, well they are on vhs. She would tape um when we lived sptg and that's along time ago
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Do you think you could find your ironing board and broom? Sorry. Just had to...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Oh god!!!!!!

Someone get Arts tombstone ready.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    Do you think you could find your ironing board and broom? Sorry. Just had to...
    Now, DAYUM! That was just mean.
    I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW:

1: an iron is a handy weapon,
    2: an ironing board is good for slamming around when angry, (cause it makes a bunch of noise)
    3: I fly my broom to the grocery store once a week.

PS: Stop peeking in my windows!
    “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

But.......did you wear leg warmers and a headband? physical....physical.....I wanna get physical.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    But.......did you wear leg warmers and a headband? physical....physical.....I wanna get physical.....
    HELL NO! It was more like an oversized green, AE, ["The Riddler" looking] turtle neck shirt & ugly USN sweat pants, most of the time. Leg warmers & headbands were George Michael attire, (which does not bode well in the military communities).

PS: Olivia Newton-John is NOT good work-out music! Back in those days it was AC/DC, George Thorogood & such.

Tin Roger

They's a Heidi in The Swamp that needs some more representation.

Just sayin.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    They's a Heidi in The Swamp that needs some more representation.

Just sayin.
    I am not allowed to post what I think is "HOT" in "The Swamp". Now, if y'all want to see my idea of "hotness", I will be thrilled to post ~ only LabLuvR & his butt issues will "dig it", though.

Then we need a Vikki/Lablubber forum. I care not to see such.

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Never!!!!!

PLUS: this really started as what I thought MIGHT BE a helpful post for all the cheap som' bitches on the site.

Since when did a thread stay on track around this joint?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Darn Miss V, that just sounds silly.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Darn Miss V, that just sounds silly.
    Ray, you REALLY don't wanna mess with me, right now...I'm missing my kids, naming chickens after MODS, sorta cried over a dead hen, Snoop is acting like a wuss + overwieght, Canada is around the corner, Millington is biting the butts off roosters, I REALLY wanna a $400 pair of peacocks & I'm really liking "rap music".

I'm thinking it will NOT take much for this gal to snap & go BSC!

Damn...I was only offering up suggestions on "exercise equipment" already in your homes. I hope every damn one of you gets as fat as a TWO RIVERS corn-fed hog!

PS: You ain't invited to hunt - not that you would show up, anyway!

TG@Y, Vikki how old are you?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by BugBuster View Post
    TG@Y, Vikki how old are you?
    Be careful, them may be fightin words in her current state of duress.

Heidi Tanner
    Happy, knappy, and a pleasure to know -

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    Now, DAYUM! That was just mean.
    I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW:

1: an iron is a handy weapon,
    2: an ironing board is good for slamming around when angry, (cause it makes a bunch of noise)
    3: I fly my broom to the grocery store once a week.

PS: Stop peeking in my windows!
    the iron is a VERY handy weapon. I will shut up and go back to my room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    the iron is a VERY handy weapon. I will shut up and go back to my room.
    Art, I have a nifty electric iron & an old school cast iron/heat-on-the-fire-type clothing iron. Pick your poison...