Thread: The CrossFit Open...

Default The CrossFit Open...

16.1 Announcement tomorrow.

Who all is in? Predictions? What do you want to see? What don't you want to see?

My nutrition is pretty solid right now but my training has taken a beating the last 6 months due to, well, life. The time I have to work out I'm usually coaching so there's been a trade off to the negative this year.

I'm okay with most anything they toss our way but am dreading the body weight/gymnastics movements. But that's nothing new. At 6 foot and 220lb I'm not exactly built for gymnastics.

Give me kettlebells and deadlifts and I'll be a happy happy man!
    Last edited by Glenn; 02-24-2016 at 07:18 PM.

If I show up and do a round-off into a double back handspring, into a back tuck, then flip a tractor tire 3 times, then leap spring onto a box, then shotgun a monster energy drink, then talk about crossfit the rest of the day......

What do I win?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    If I show up and do a round-off into a double back handspring, into a back tuck, then flip a tractor tire 3 times, then leap spring onto a box, then shotgun a monster energy drink, then talk about crossfit the rest of the day......

What do I win?
    Free paleo pamphlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

And some coupons for some gluten free pancake mix.

At 32, out of shape, and working on a dad bod, I am proud to say that I really can still do the round off > back handspring > back tuck.
    It hurts more and more each year, but I do it once or twice a year just to see if I still can.

I did it after a Carolina game this winter (after a few drinks) .....landed it, but limped for a week
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Give me some of the gymnastic movements with a side of rowing/sprints but for the love of God hold the overhead squats.
    Last edited by Dawhoo; 02-24-2016 at 08:32 PM.

You don't win anything. But you win.

Blllaaaaahhhhhh crossftit!