Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohios best kept Secret

I HATE everyone from OHIO...

Default Damn

Damn Elcid and I have beagles too........ Im so hurt. Honey bring me a beer and those chips I like......yeah the crispy ones!!!!!

If one is going to make a trip, might as well go to Kansas... good people.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Only good thing to ever come out of Ohio is Ryan Brewer...

Bullshit... Pussy is fine. 2 in 5 days. Had to be whores. Shit was still good.

I got a video I can post in the swamp.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Elcid_Fowler View Post
    I HATE everyone from OHIO...
    I played hide the pickle with a chick in Columbus at Red, White and Boom on the 4th back in '88.

Don't know what she looks like now but if you would have seen her doin' work back then you wouldn't hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I played hide the pickle with a chick in Columbus at Red, White and Boom on the 4th back in '88.

Don't know what she looks like now but if you would have seen her doin' work back then you wouldn't hate her.

See Glenda gets it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

The Charleston River Dogs are hosting "Go Back To Ohio Night" presented by Budweiser, for tonight's game. Thursday 8/25.

I think they are giving away free one- way tickets back to Ohio, as well.

$1 beer night too
    http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/p...x.jsp?sid=t233
    Last edited by MDman; 08-25-2011 at 09:12 AM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    The Charleston River Dogs are hosting "Go Back To Ohio Night" presented by Budweiser, for tonight's game. Thursday 8/25.

I think they are giving away free one- way tickets back to Ohio, as well.

$1 beer night too
    http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/p...x.jsp?sid=t233
    LMMFAO!

River dogs just jumped a notch or two in my book, even though they are a Yankee's farm.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Ya'll are getting played. How can you take a fucknut seriously when he makes a reference to walleye fishing?

Gotta agree on the whores though, dem chicks don't play they head straight for the dick n they do stuff, naughty kinky stuff.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Gotta agree on the whores though, dem chicks don't play they head straight for the dick n they do stuff, naughty kinky stuff.

Yup. Wildest chicks I have ever run up in hailed from OH...with the exception of a certain preacher's daughter. Them OH girls, if you struck up a conversation and found they were from OH, you knew you were gonna get some, and often before you pulled out of the parking lot.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

THIS!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default smallmouth

Out fishing for smallmouth doing pretty good. If any of you smooth talkers are up this way, let me know, got a couple of kayaks this is a lot of fun. As far as the deer hunting if anyone is serious pm me and I can show you some good spots.

And just a hint boys .......... My skins thick..... The attempts are entertaining though.

Jones,

What do you call a coke..you know, the generic name for all beverages of that type?

But seriously, thanks for the info. I've been thinking of going out of state for some larger whitetails and this sounds like it may be the ticket.
    Last edited by everlast; 08-25-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Only good thing to ever come out of Ohio is Ryan Brewer...
    No, no, no. Woody Hayes. Three yards and a cloud of dust and a punch in the chops to a Clemson player.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Yup. Wildest chicks I have ever run up in hailed from OH...with the exception of a certain preacher's daughter. Them OH girls, if you struck up a conversation and found they were from OH, you knew you were gonna get some, and often before you pulled out of the parking lot.
    Myrtle beach and ohio bitches is like pbiz and his facebookers, you know somethings about to be fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Jones,

What do you call a coke..you know, the generic name for all beverages of that type?

But seriously, thanks for the info. I've been thinking of going out of state for some larger whitetails and this sounds like it may be the ticket.
    It's either Deliverance or Tin Bucket Ridge.

Nobody's this friendly with people treating him like a pinata. Not even the gimpy kid in your old gym class with pop bottle glasses.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

Same boat here. Enjoyed a fine young lady that went to Miami of Ohio and claimed to be "family friends" with Brewer on a spring break trip to Cabo. Some of the prettiest titties I've seen to date.
    Carolina Counsel

Default Been trained well

Ive seen you treat each other just as well. And I'm the new guy on the block. And when I want I can spar with the best.

I do like all the support for the military and you guys like to hunt and fish so you can't be all that bad.

why in the fuck are you still here led?
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."