Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge Coverup by the site/Eric Vaughn SCDNR

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    2 does and a button buck? Wow

And some beaver pelts.. Good Lord call Anderson Cooper's queer grey ass..
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

If its all true, its a black eye for both agencies.

It appears the OP has an axe to grind, BUT, if was an Ohio warden accused of shooting two does and a button on an illeagally obtained SC license, ya'll would be creaming your panties waiting for the opportunity to gang rape him... Just sayin...
    Last edited by FLS; 08-22-2011 at 09:33 AM.

This dude has 3 posts on this in 3 different forums. You catch Vaughn screwing your ole lady or what? Damn. Give it a rest. Pretty safe to say that nobody here gives a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    I don't know the people invovled in the article. Jones has something invested in this, or it wouldn't be an issue. I know that.

Id say he has something invested for sure. He just joined the site 2 days ago and all he's done is post about this issue.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Quote Originally Posted by jones View Post
    thE MODERATORS ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY read it!!!!!!!
    Alright, who started a MODERATOR'S conspiracy & forgot to invite me?
    Last edited by Vikki; 08-22-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: cannot spell
    “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

I didn't do shit this time.

Not that I'm aware of anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    Alright, who started a MODERATOR'S consiparcy & forgot to invite me?

KRT
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Default Its Simple

First I am an American. And with that no man is guilty until proven innocent.

I am giving information. My stake in the game.... I dont want law enforcement officials from any state coming to mine and breaking the rules. We all know that the excuse " I didnt know the rules" doesnt fly for you me and especially law enforcement personnel.

The simple fact that an Ohio Game Officer came to your state.....and allegedly broke the rules and had it swept under the rug should infuriate you. My Game Wardens have no right to violate your rules, as I have no right to violate your rules, as none of you have the right to violate the rules.

I was taught growing up that game laws were as much my responsibility as those of the Game Warden. I was to follow the rules, treat the game I harvested with respect, and to never waste it. My dad was awesome!!!! In reality most violaters are caught only by the vigilance of other law abiding hunters.

Yes I am a Yankee. I come to your state often to field trial. I like your state and have many friends. It took a while to foster those relationships, but I have found they are real, which shows the character of the men of your state. They dont take friendship for granted or lightly. I may move there one day.

As far as latin, when in rome, or when latin is spoke to me.

Here is the deal, in Ohio we have a scandal. A direct line, from and including, the former Chief of Wildlife down the ranks to a front line Wildlife Officer being indicted with felonies. Do you want this from the officers in your state?

I watch the news, some I ignore, sometimes I am glued to the TV. When I am glued it is always something that I feel strong about. I feel strong about conservation of the outdoors and our game laws. So I am glued to this story. If it interests you, you are now better informed about a situation going on in Ohio and South Carolina involving your game laws and federal laws....... The Lacy Act.

A lot of this story is about HONOR. Honor amongst men and women who took an oath to preserve the game laws of our states and country.

I was in Afghanistan on my last tour, I had a friend, a comrade, a warrior get injured, he was sent to Landstul and then back to Bragg. Because of this I became aware that he had been stealing Op Funds. He not only used fraud with reciepts, he also extorted from indigenious officials. In Special Operations you are given great freedoms to operate. One is Op Funds, US DOLLARS, tens of thousands can go through a team. The money is to get the job done. My friend got greedy. He stole. He broke the rules.

It was the most difficult thing I did in the 23 years I served, but I turned the information over to my Commander. The information I turned over ended my friends career. Had I not turned it over no-one would have known/ except me and my friend. With great freedom and power comes a much greater responsibility. I can look myself in the mirror, but it still hurts to know that I ended my friends career.

I assign no guilt and only give you Gentlemen information that I have gleemed. This indictment by the feds just happened. What may have been brushed under the rug is revealed. We are a country of laws. We are a country with a system that allows a fair trial. The just will be exhonerated and the unjust punished. This is as it should be.

The thing that gives me the most hope is that the Ohio Wildlife Officials I have spoke with are glad that the light of justice is being shined on their department and they are unafraid of its bright light. They are honorable men. They know this will make their department honorable again.

To those of you I have upset, its not been my desire, just to inform so that we all may be vigilant.

I leave you with the words or your own Cusporstman:
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Default I guess I did.

I guess I did Vikki. I love your avatar(hot)..... that is what its called, correct. I hope my last post explains my motive...... do with me as you will.

No story here, our SC GW's have National Conservation Permits. It's a mystery to Yankees.

A yankee, a field trialer, and a rat. What a daisey you turned out to be.
    When the tailgate drops the bullshit stops

Stay in Ohio. Your deer are bigger and besides, we're all full up.

So not only are you a yankee, but you are also a rat.

Good to know.

"Gleemed"?

OH. You mean "gleaned".

Carry on....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

You call him a rat for turning in someone who is stealing money from you? Or am i wrong?

I'm calling bullshit on you being in SF.

Default Hmmmm

Interesting morals. Your award for name calling when logic overides your thought processes.

How do I pull a quote in from another thread? I know, I know. I forgot.

What a fucked up thread, Ohhh conspiracy theories....SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! You are ruining my Monday, Go find somewhere else to bitch.

even people with important jobs can do bad things.

i still dont think this issue is a big enough deal to warrant me caring as much as jones, but i am glad we have people like jones to keep on top of such horrible atrocities.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.