Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Huge Coverup by the site/Eric Vaughn SCDNR

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

300,000 yankees... lie dead in Southern dust.
    We got 300,000 before they conquered us.
    They died of Southern fever, and Southern shell, and shot.
    I wished it was 3 million, instead of what we got!!!

Get r done
    No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

conservation permit holder

NBK Pro-staff

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    If I read 'mousetrap' in one more fishing thread I'm punching a puppy.

Default freedom

And I had figured in South Carolina freedom loving men would want better of those sworn to serve and protect...... hmmmm

You really should quit the meth. It is horrible for your teeth and worse for your brain.

Let me break this down for you cheesedick. You come here spouting a bunch of bullshit printed in an enemy (ohio) newspaper about one of our own Department of Natural Resources officers. That one of your own may have thrown one of ours under a bus to save his own cowardly ass would come as no surprise to us.

You dare speak of freedom? You who declares a man guilty without the benefit of a trial of he peers? Laughable.

As I stated before, Fuck Ohio.

Default riddle me this

My purpose is to provide information.... you can check it, throw it out, ignore it. What has happened has happened. Rules and laws have been broken by Wildlife Officers, it may matter to those who believe in justice. Half will get off because they will rat each other out, and those will be the worse of the lot.

I wish some wildlife officer would once again break the rules by finding your stupid ass in the woods and breaking your fingers. Your attitude is why Southern folks think guys from up North suck ass. You've posted in two forums here both about Ohio shit. Why in the hell would you wanta post shit on SC Ducks? Just to start crap, that's why. I might not have been born in Carolina, but I'll be damn if I would live anywhere else right now.
    Oh B.T.W... fuck OHIO.
    Last edited by JayhawkLee; 08-12-2012 at 10:31 PM.

Default by the way

By the way it wasnt an Ohio Officer who was granted immunity first, Allan Wright was granted it after a SC Officer saved his skin...... and Im glad he did.....because it was the beginning of the fall for all the crooks.

Just so you know Ive dealt with bullies all my life. Some use power, some money, some guns, some badges, some keyboards and words. My father told me to stand up if you get knocked down and sooner or later they quit knocking you down. He was pretty smart.

I hope all your wildlife officers have the interests of SCs Natural resources and sportsmen at the top of their list. They sure didnt in Ohio......they had become above the law and selfserving bullies. It was time to root them out.

I'm tired of the jones' babble. You should have never come here wasting breath. Fuck you and Ohio. You got bullied because you are a bitch plain and simple. Go fuck off elsewhere and waste space.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Dude....why you do that?....I haven't been all teary eyed in months
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    RY-you are a killer. plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Rebel Yell has killed more shit than small pox!
    Stripa Swipa > Ron Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by jones View Post
    By the way it wasnt an Ohio Officer who was granted immunity first, Allan Wright was granted it after a SC Officer saved his skin...... and Im glad he did.....because it was the beginning of the fall for all the crooks.

Just so you know Ive dealt with bullies all my life. Some use power, some money, some guns, some badges, some keyboards and words. My father told me to stand up if you get knocked down and sooner or later they quit knocking you down. He was pretty smart.

I hope all your wildlife officers have the interests of SCs Natural resources and sportsmen at the top of their list. They sure didnt in Ohio......they had become above the law and selfserving bullies. It was time to root them out.
    Fuck you, Ohio, and your Father!