Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HECS suit

I think Lee and Tiffany are a walking, breathing, billboards for shit. I don't watch inferhunting. You got a "Bone Collector" toothbrush holder?

Damn this is that "bow" forum. I feel icky.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I think Lee and Tiffany are a walking, breathing, billboards for shit. I don't watch inferhunting. You got a "Bone Collector" toothbrush holder?
    and tissue box, air freshner and trailer hitch plug in for 49.99.

No lie though, we have a guy at work that has a front license plate, sticker on his truck and a 10 inch sticker for bone collector on his helmet. And only collects missed arrows from bad shots.
    Last edited by TJ_11; 08-18-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eastonoutdoors View Post
    Love you skeptics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you guys don't beleive in all the scent lok stuff, or sprays they have come out with either. I am sure you will see it in the next few years on the shelfs at your local sporting goods stores. But I forgot you guys are such great hunters that you don't even need camo to go kill your deer and turkey's. As I said you can't knock it until you try it.
    This is a little more scientific than your average 8th grade science class.
    By the way just passing along the info on a product I have used and had great success with.
    Was it in 8th grade that you learned how to spell and use grammar?
    Carolina Counsel

You got a "Bone Collector" toothbrush holder?
    Why you got to hit so close to home??
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    H. L. Mencken

So, Easton, do you want a BCC or not? Don't knock it until you try it. I can't keep this introductory offer valid all day. How will you kill a turkey without one?

Therma cells didn't work either when the came out but no one goes in the woods without one these days. I guess Lee and Tiffany will have to put there name on it before you will beleive it.
    Do your research on it. I am just trying to pass some info along that I have had success with.

Do you use the doe in estrus mouthwash too?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

did indians have as much electromagnetic stuff coming out of them?

its interesting that easton says "its you silly internet bullies that dont believe anything" when its really not that.

its more of the fact that this is total BS.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Thanks but no thanks Palmetto bug. Didn't try to sell you a HECS suit. Just passed on some info but feel free to start your own thread for your BCC.

"What is happening is that the animal(s) are picking up your 6th sense (your eltromagnetic wave lenghts). This suit block those wave lenghts with a carbon grid system."

Bullshit, thats them sensing they are about to die.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Just one serious question....could you not find a more convincing video for your "claim"

they hunted all week, and not only did they not kill a damn thing, they didnt have a longbeard even within range... But they claim their suits worked soooo well, because the group of jakes didnt see them in their gilly suit sittin still up under a tree?

And just fyi, t.k. And mike already sell a version of your product...

Extra violent ray spray "generously apply, and you literally vanish"

Damn this is that "bow" forum. I feel icky.
    Don't make me moderate you pole smoker, er, I mean smoke poler.

Thanks but no thanks Palmetto bug. Didn't try to sell you a HECS suit. Just passed on some info but feel free to start your own thread for your BCC.

You're going to come in here talking about someone elses 8th grade science education when you were duped into buying this thing? Holy shit man. I think you would be a perfect candidate to sign up for my multi-level marketing program. All I need is a cashiers check for $1500 and I will mail out your packet.

No Glen I did not have to buy it. Have a friend who is a prostaffer for them from Texas and he came over and turkey hunted with me last spring and brought them over to hunt in. We used them and they worked is all I am saying here. He comes over and hunts with me and I get to go to Texas and hunt whitetails, axis and turkey's with him. I will make that swap anytime There is a large article in Inside Archery magazine this month about the development of this.

doooped!

"JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

so, easton, do you own a scent-lok type suit with the charcoal in them? and I am being serious here. I just want to know how serious YOU are.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I once talked a guy into crawling across a cow pasture and moo'ing like a cow before day light on a turkey hunt.

We laughed at his ass too and he swore then, and still swears now, that it worked too.

no glen i did not have to buy it. Have a friend who is a prostaffer for them from texas and he came over and turkey hunted with me last spring and brought them over to hunt in. We used them and they worked is all i am saying here. He comes over and hunts with me and i get to go to texas and hunt whitetails, axis and turkey's with him. I will make that swap anytime there is a large article in inside archery magazine this month about the development of this.

since you didnt answer my last question... Here is another...

How far out do these "rays" travel?

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION....
    Last edited by dixiedeerslaya; 08-18-2011 at 02:46 PM.

If they are so damn good, then have the company give away some and let's see some reports. Still sounds bogus as hell anyhoo.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough. I sure hope you are one badass mutha...

How did I know "Pro Staffer" was gonna come up?
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....