Thread: ???

Talk about taking the ball and going home.
    JABIII - I was not against some form of WMA in Sparkleberry, just that there needed to be more done.
    It just seems damn funny that when things get discussed other than what you want discussed you run like a dog with his tail tucked between his legs. So I guess I'll have to tell my buddies that I told them so also -
    When you want to discuss a real plan to help everybody then give me a call until then please leave us alone.
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!

There were some very good points made on both sides in that thread. Fairly good reading. Now if we could just get something done. That is another story.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I won't speak for Duck Tape but I, for one, am tired of trying to do something to help and then being criticized for it.

I have plenty to work on with the FF. You can do whatever you want. I'm done.

I agree rp - everybody has some good ideas, but nothing will get done just becasue of the type attitude JABIII showed on here - it's his way or no way - now that's a real good starting point.
    I'm not against anybody, but until this shit about who the ducks "belong" to stops ain't nothing gonna change.
    JABIII - as far as this being your website all you've shown is that censorship is alive and well on here - again, let me know when you really want to discuss changes and wanting to do something - until then just keep telling your buddies that you told them so.
    Damn if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black! Everything brought up that you didn't like you sure as hell critisized the hell of it.
    When is there going to be a meeting or something to dicsuss where the FF is headed and things that can be done in state - hepling up north is a great idea but the won't mean much if the table ain't set when they come south.
    So how about a date and place for a meeting?
    I always thought a website was a selling tool, not a product repair manual!

Which part of "You can do whatever you want. I'm done. " did you not understand?

You are on your own. Do it your way.

Hate to butt in gentleman but this type of shit (arguing about wilife and habitat politics does not belong in this forum. Please see the forum below where this topic is being moved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.