Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost 9 months

Default Almost 9 months

As I sit in this dentist office, getting my teeth picked and prodded and drilled, the most annoying thing I can think of are Clemson fans..

Although it has been 9 months since the last time we really heard anything about how great the Tiger football team was, it really seems too soon to bring that spittle up again..

So I have prepared a list of facts.
    -Tahj Boyd is not a good QB.
    - Dabo is a very nice guy, not a head football coach, yet..
    - The Tater D is pretty good.
    - Really good freshman will make a positive impact on the season.
    - Clemson will lose to Carolina the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
    - Andre Ellington will be a 1000 yd rusher and a staple to the Tiger O
    - Carolina will have a pretty good team for the next coupla years.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    As I sit in this dentist office, getting my teeth picked and prodded and drilled, the most annoying thing I can think of are Clemson fans..

Although it has been 9 months since the last time we really heard anything about how great the Tiger football team was, it really seems too soon to bring that spittle up again..

So I have prepared a list of facts.
    -Tahj Boyd is not a good QB. Yet.
    - Dabo is a very nice guy, not a head football coach, yet.. I have to agree.
    - The Tater D is pretty good. We'll see.
    - Really good freshman will make a positive impact on the season. Hopefully.
    - Clemson will lose to Carolina the Saturday after Thanksgiving. You have much bigger worries than Clemson this season.... MUCH bigger...
    - Andre Ellington will be a 1000 yd rusher and a staple to the Tiger O Yessir.
    - Carolina will have a pretty good team for the next coupla years. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.
    Carry on...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

man that nitrous oxide is some GOOD stuff aint it biz...

Tell us, insider, what is wrong with any of those statements?

I already did.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Somebody has hacked P's phone

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I already did.
    uhhuh. See above. burn...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

As a Clemson fan, I can honestly agree with all of those... Altough on paper Carolina should beat clemson come November, you never know.

I will add to the list by saying...

Clemson will win 2-3 games in the Aub, FSU, VT stretch, but lose 2-4 in the Bos, Maryland, UNC, GT stretch.. The pains of being a Clemson fan. Win the games you're supposed to lose and lose the games you're supposed to win.
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

matter of fact, I think those statements are very accurate, as edited by tcharger.

I think that is what really angers overzealous, delusional coot fans....Most tiger fans know that they aren't and haven't been a good football team over the past few years. Coot fans believe they were a good football team when they went 0-37, just got a few bad calls and the state paper said untrue things about them.

I also agree that scar should have the best team in history this year. As I did last year. Most talent assembled in Columbia since 2pac held his 24hr rapathon. They should win it all this year. Definitely the east.

Quote Originally Posted by AH HOLY View Post
    As a Clemson fan, I can honestly agree with all of those... Altough on paper Carolina should beat clemson come November, you never know.

I will add to the list by saying...

Clemson will win 2-3 games in the Aub, FSU, VT stretch, but lose 2-4 in the Bos, Maryland, UNC, GT stretch.. The pains of being a Clemson fan. Win the games you're supposed to lose and lose the games you're supposed to win.
    'bout done is gone...might lose to GT in that 4 game stretch...that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by artdevilish View Post
    uhhuh. See above. burn...

wasnt talking about turbo or yourself. see lb's insider post in another thread. burn.

I saw that after the fact friend. My bad.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Formerly Cut 'Em View Post
    wasnt talking about turbo or yourself. see lb's insider post in another thread. burn.
    lol..... :burn:

:cantbelieveisaidburnbecauseifeellikeiam12allovera gainsayingyomommajokes:

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    -Tahj Boyd is not a good QB.

What do you base this on?

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    What do you base this on?
    Maybe he's had enlightenment, an epiphany or a simplified playbook coming into this year but the boy's dumb as a rock. Mental Midget, stupid, borderline waterhead. My sister teaches in the same school he went to in VA, never taught him but knows from other teachers in the school that the kid struggled and got by on "football hero" status.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Maybe he's had enlightenment, an epiphany or a simplified playbook coming into this year but the boy's dumb as a rock. Mental Midget, stupid, borderline waterhead. My sister teaches in the same school he went to in VA, never taught him but knows from other teachers in the school that the kid struggled and got by on "football hero" status.
    Listen, that shit applies at Wofford or Furman, not at Clemson and certainly not at Carolina. Last I checked Cam Newton is not a Rhodes Scholar either. Not sure what book smarts has to do with playing football per se. Boyd certainly made it through high school beating the shit out of people on the gridiron and achieving 5 star status, so much so that other national powers (see Oregon) wanted him badly.

This is all Coot propaganda.

Woodrow Dantzler was a road scholar. He also benched 405 and squatted 600 and was quicker n a lightningbug.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Listen, that shit applies at Wofford or Furman, not at Clemson and certainly not at Carolina. Last I checked Cam Newton is not a Rhodes Scholar either. Not sure what book smarts has to do with playing football per se. Boyd certainly made it through high school beating the shit out of people on the gridiron and achieving 5 star status, so much so that other national powers (see Oregon) wanted him badly.

This is all Coot propaganda.
    Plays signaled in from the sidelines, everybody else runs one play, the QB's running something completely different. I'm betting the other 10 weren't the ones getting it wrong. It happened quite a few times last season. Of course they said Napiers playbook was complex because he was trying to do so much, but I never saw that mostly the same shit that didn't work the first time.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Plays signaled in from the sidelines, everybody else runs one play, the QB's running something completely different. I'm betting the other 10 weren't the ones getting it wrong. It happened quite a few times last season. Of course they said Napiers playbook was complex because he was trying to do so much, but I never saw that mostly the same shit that didn't work the first time.
    I can't say that's true or not, but it's not really an objective or fair criticism because a young player being put into situations like the USC and USF games, playing from behind with no running game or practice time with the 1s gets you running for your life because the defense pins their ears back cause they know you have to throw every down. Not being able to get reps in practice matters.

Everyone said Napiers offense was too complex..hell NFL guys would have had a hard time...OL getting one play from the sideline, QB getting another from the sideline, etc.

A whole year as the identified leader with full attention from the coaches, practice time, rep after rep, etc. should pay off.

We will see.