Thread: Bi-Lo Bengals

Default Bi-Lo Bengals

They are back.

They do the same thing at carolina games, Idaho.

Idaho? Oh damn,

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    They do the same thing at carolina games, Idaho.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Well, I suppose that settles it then. Clemson has and always will play inferior opponents and never will achieve any success on a national level. Forever resorting to unfounded hype and gimmicks to persuade anyone to attend a game in person. Meanwhile, South Carolina will continue to dominate any and all on-comers, as proved in years past, whether in the mighty SEC or any other conference. Surely playing the toughest non conference teams the nation has to offer. No matter if it be the formidable ECU Pirates(at a neutral site, no less), the option strong attack of the Navy Midshipman, the Citadel Bulldogs with their lifelong bonded corp of cadets and unbreakable spirit, or(gasp) the deeply trouble and highly over rated Clemson Tigers. These Gamecocks have proved that they will come out on top, handily. One sellout is guaranteed and I'm sure that every seat will be assed, at full price, in Billy Brice to watch the Mighty Gamecocks strut their way to greatness every Saturday afternoon this Fall. Congratulations.
    Last edited by Foie Gras; 08-01-2011 at 12:54 AM.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

Quote Originally Posted by Foie Gras View Post
    Well, I suppose that settles it then. Clemson has and always will play inferior opponents and never will achieve any success on a national level. Forever resorting to unfounded hype and gimmicks to persuade anyone to attend a game in person. Meanwhile, South Carolina will continue to dominate any and all on-comers, as proved in years past, whether in the mighty SEC or any other conference. Surely playing the toughest non conference teams the nation has to offer. No matter if it be the formidable ECU Pirates(at a neutral site, no less), the option strong attack of the Navy Midshipman, the Citadel Bulldogs with their lifelong bonded corp of cadets and unbreakable spirit, or(gasp) the deeply trouble and highly over rated Clemson Tigers. These Gamecocks have proved that they will come out on top, handily. One sellout is guaranteed and I'm sure that every seat will be assed, at full price, in Billy Brice to watch the Mighty Gamecocks strut their way to greatness every Saturday afternoon this Fall. Congratulations.
    That was awesome...

Ha...well done!
    I saw this ad the other day and knew it would end up on here. As a tiger fan, I thought it was funny!

BOOM. Where that nail meet hammer pic JABOU812 posted the other day?

This is fucking awesome!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

At least the first half or quarter.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I enjoy sarcasm as much as the next guy. And I'm glad you're all having fun with this...provided of course that you're taters. I'd hate to make that mistake again. Effers.

But the reality is, you're team is going to lose to the Gamecocks.

Again.

So all the well crafted rants in the world won't offer a damn bit of relief.

your
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post

So all the well crafted rants in the world won't offer a damn bit of relief.
    Well thanks for giving me that much.
    "Never Trust a Skinny Chef."

That's my problem, Foie. I give too much.

I've seen some of the biggest tiger fans in the state deny that BiLo ever gave out tickets.

Not much to deny in that promotion.

BiLo Bengals ,.....It has a ring to it.