Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: River Smallie

Viewing scdeersquerrl photos ill say he can hold his own in the river.

I fish for those smallies myself.

And since "the word got out" I havent seen very many nice ones. Personal best was just shy of 5lbs.

It was bound to happen. I mean, we have a guy who guides for them now...and the hundreds of photographs in Sportsman's Warehouse...

Still kills me seeing people advertise them.

Great fish. Beautiful colors, I bet she was a great fight.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Lip squirrels have power.

Nice fish.

Quote Originally Posted by barnabus View Post
    Quite fishery ???? Have you fished it recently?...who wants directions?
    Yeah, I have, and I was crowded out by you and every other kayaking fuckchop on Riverbassin.com that thinks the world needs to know about those fish. If anyone wants directions, I'll send you GPS coordinates of the two spots I can narrow it down to..

Although you may have been fishing that water when I "was in diapers," you still could afford to grow the fuck up. Stop throwing around insults and think about it. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdeerBASSturkey View Post
    Yeah, I have, and I was crowded out by you and every other kayaking fuckchop on Riverbassin.com that thinks the world needs to know about those fish. If anyone wants directions, I'll send you GPS coordinates of the two spots I can narrow it down to..

Although you may have been fishing that water when I "was in diapers," you still could afford to grow the fuck up. Stop throwing around insults and think about it. Damn.
    Listen little one ….you were the one coming on here trying to puff that little chest of yours up and trashing a thread. Might have worked on the play ground but certainly wont work with me. You are the one who comes on here using foul language trying to impress folks and started with the insults in your very first response to the thread.

You just don’t get it do you....everybody and his brother already knows about that river and every other river in the state that holds smallies. Read the local rags, go to Sportsman’s Warehouse and read the board...its everywhere,including this site. I could care less if you are upset or if you can recognize where it was caught. Don’t come at me and think I’m going to lie down like the rest. You started this but I can guarantee you are not going to like the results so run along.

Dont laugh Chris....Maybe when your older those three little hairs you shave every 2 months might make a stache one day! Your still young little one..dont pick a fight you cant finish.

BTW: did you ever get that 45 ACP sight own or did ya butcher it up and have to take it back to H.L?
    It's on, I handled it like a big boy. Man that thing is a shooter. I aint no pistol butcher....now a Rem700 stock. I tried bedding for the first time a couple years ago and well....lets just say that stock ended up at Crumps getting re-did. I'm a little better now, but only after getting an earful from Crump did he show me the error of my ways. I knew when I posted about cast bullets and you said that you did, I had to know ya. Soooo when we going fishing????
    “Got tight last night on absinthe and did knife tricks."-Ernest Hemingway

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Duckkiller
    I was an athlete at Clemson, not a scholar.

Listen little one ….you were the one coming on here trying to puff that little chest of yours up and trashing a thread. Might have worked on the play ground but certainly wont work with me. You are the one who comes on here using foul language trying to impress folks and started with the insults in your very first response to the thread.

You just don’t get it do you....everybody and his brother already knows about that river and every other river in the state that holds smallies. Read the local rags, go to Sportsman’s Warehouse and read the board...its everywhere,including this site. I could care less if you are upset or if you can recognize where it was caught. Don’t come at me and think I’m going to lie down like the rest. You started this but I can guarantee you are not going to like the results so run along.
    To reiterate:
    Quote Originally Posted by SCdeerBASSturkey View Post
    Stop throwing around insults and think about it. Damn.

Well, I know damn well it's not the Wateree. Can somebody shoot me some coords? I'd be willing for somebody out there to take me. I'll ride on the back of the yak. I'm not really into paddling, or can we just walk. And let it be known that if I catch the fish that sum bitch is going into my belly.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 07-25-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: fer bb, hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by shooterchris View Post
    It's on, I handled it like a big boy. Man that thing is a shooter. I aint no pistol butcher....now a Rem700 stock. I tried bedding for the first time a couple years ago and well....lets just say that stock ended up at Crumps getting re-did. I'm a little better now, but only after getting an earful from Crump did he show me the error of my ways. I knew when I posted about cast bullets and you said that you did, I had to know ya. Soooo when we going fishing????

Ha HA Thats funny..I can hear Ole' Man Crump now tearing ya a new one as he mumbles with that stinking pipe hanging out of his mouth. I cant stand to shoot next to him while he is puffing on that cheap store bought bacca' Smells like tires burning!!!That old cogger is a trip ....aint he? Old fart knows how to cast though.Bet his lungs and blood are full of lead since he has being doing it so long.

PS: Hey did you know there are smallies in South Carolina?

Anybody got a line on a trailer I could borrah for my canoe?
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Anybody got a line on a trailer I could borrah for my canoe?
    I can come up with a trolling motor. You wanna team up?

I swear.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

PS: Hey did you know there are smallies in South Carolina?
    I do now. You told.

Quote:

Shhhh. It's not like I couldn't give y'all any white perch tips over this way. Just saying.

truck bed/rachet straps = canoe trailer

I got a 14' tunnel hull canoe with a 40" beam and a 4hp kicker. Damn thing will float in a puddle of spit.

Quote:

Dave, there was a joke embedded in there, albeit not very funny.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

There are only about 80 miles worth of those fish on the same river. This is not exactly late breaking news.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    There are only about 80 miles worth of those fish on the same river. This is not exactly late breaking news.

EXACTLY MY POINT

scdickassturd, it's only a fish, you can't catch em' all and you don't own the river.