Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In case you missed it....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    I'd LOVE to have done what the chickens have in the past 2 years.
    Make no mistake, I would as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I dont hold much stock in what he has to say.
    It's an internet chat forum. I'm chatting.

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not sour cause my school didn't do it, Clemson baseball stands in the shadow of the Cocks right now, it's an undeniable fact. Just challenging 'em. Kudos for the baseball team, now lets see em do it where it matters, on the gridiron. Every school wants to be good. Gamecocks have sucked at alot of sports for a long time. They're excellent in baseball right now, and have put together solid seasons consistently since Tanner showed up. But let's see if they can put rubber to the road on the football field. If they did I may even have to jump on the bandwagon and come over ot the dark side. Well, I won't go that far, but you know what I mean.

Trust me, there is no one on here would like to see college baseball get more interest on a national level than me. But at this point, college baseball doesn't get much of a strong following on a national basis. Locally yes. But look Florida's crowd at Omaha. No one else seems to care, and thats sad. But baseball trumps football for me any day. I eat sleep and breathe it, always have. National attention is getting better, but still has a ways to go. Ohama gets coverage, and the rest of the season you don't hear much (Sports Forum on SCDucks excluded.)
    Last edited by willyworm; 07-19-2011 at 12:30 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Which team is currently sporting back to back CWS shampionships and has the hardware to prove it?

Which team is currently sporting a 16 game post season win streak in D-1 college baseball?

Which team is currently sporting a 10 game CWS win streak?

Which team currently has the longest CWS losing streak versus a single team?

Which team was victorious in the games mentioned in the question above?

Koolaid you say? Not hardly son, not hardly.
    It isn't Navy.
    Last edited by LowcountryBuck; 07-19-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    It's an internet chat forum. I'm blithering.
    Fixed it for you.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Right. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

coots
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.