Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: When will the drawing be for tags?

Preference point for me.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

I think I'm gong to move out of state so I will be drawn next year. Going to have fun with it anyway with my cousin.

Neighbor & wife got 2 tags so I guess I will go with them. Found a nice one already & he's not shy. She wants a lake gator for some reason.

midlands for me and one of my buddies, mid coastal for another.

Its hilarious to hear a bunch of South Carolinians bitching about OOSERS. I guess none of you hands have ever hunted out of state?

the instaters will fuck up more gators than the out of staters..... the dumb fucks that go out every other night from the time they get their tag until opening day are the ones i cant stand... they scout gators like they do ducks... by riding up to them until they spook and take off, then they high five their buddy and holler about how that gator had to be bigger than the boat.

out of staters often come in with little to no knowledge of the area, go to the obvioius spots, and either strike out or kill a gator. either that or they hire a guide.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    the instaters will fuck up more gators than the out of staters..... the dumb fucks that go out every other night from the time they get their tag until opening day are the ones i cant stand... they scout gators like they do ducks... by riding up to them until they spook and take off, then they high five their buddy and holler about how that gator had to be bigger than the boat.
    There it is...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by JetBlack View Post
    Its hilarious to hear a bunch of South Carolinians bitching about OOSERS. I guess none of you hands have ever hunted out of state?
    No we haven't.

Now go back to Ohiosylvaniayork or wherever the hell you migrated from.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    out of staters often come in with little to no knowledge of the area, go to the obvioius spots, and either strike out or kill a gator. either that or they hire a guide.

If you replace the word gator with duck, youd be talking about what y'all do when you hit the woods in Arkansas. Ironic.

As much as folks love to watch Swamp People, that damn show has everyone and their brother thinking it can be done with a hook on a line and a .22. Over 6,500 applicants this year. A lot of them thinking they're gonna snatch a "10foot 1,000lb gator" up just like they do on Swamp People. Hate to tell them a lot of that stuff has had the truth stretched 10x over. Oh, yeah, I got a preference point.