Thread: SeaArk Boat reviews

Default SeaArk Boat reviews

I've been eyeing a buddy of mines boat thats for sale for a little while now and was wondering if any of yall of had any experiences with these boats? Are they fast, slow,hows the ride or just shit?
    What say yee?

:Thumbsup: :Thumbsdown: ???

Thanks for the info in advanced

I've got a 1542 with a side console steer being pushed by a 25 johnny.

I wish it was wider (TWSS) but other than that I have no complaints. Catches fish and gators and functions okay. A little tight at times but serves a jon boat purpose well.

I'll tell you this. It's a tough fuckin' boat.

Simple Man has one as well as DDS. They'll chime in too but I'll go ahead and tell you they love theirs also.

I've got the 1548 model and love it. Like Glenn said they are tough as shit. As far as room goes I have enough for what I do in mine but I did take the smaller box out and only have the gun box in there now.

yep Tough as Goat Guts.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

HERE IS WHAT I SAID ABOUT MY 1660...

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    Ive got a 1660mv...... Thats the toughest manufactured boat i have ever seen.... Very very very tough.... I have bowfished out of is for the last few years... I have run into more stumps, logs, rocks, brick walls, pillons , etc at 5-6mph with a full load in the boat than i care to say....

I have put that boat through pure absolute hell, and have yet to put a hole in it, and its still the driest jon boat i have ever been in... Ive had in some nasty waves too... Shit i shouldnt have been in...im talkin 3-4' santee storms..... Even with a big load, i have never taken on any water...

I would recommend a seaark to anyone.
    IN THIS THREAD...

http://www.scducks.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=SEAARK

Thanks fellas what kind of speeds are yall runnin with what motor?

THIS IS WHAT I SAID ABOUT SPEED....

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    I DONT HAVE THAT JOHNSON ANYMORE... IT WAS A PIECE... WHAT I DO HAVE IS A NISSAN 50..... FUEL INJECTED 2 STROKE... I HAVE HAD IT FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND ITS A DAMN BEAST... LOADED DOWN LIKE YOU SEE BELOW, WITH THREE PEOPLE I CAN RUN 32 ALL DAY LONG....I HAVE SEEN 34 UNDER PERFECT CONDITIONS. AND I HAVE A REALLY LOW PITCH PROP ON THERE FOR THE EXTRA TORQUE NEEDED TO GET UP ON PLANE WHEN IM LOADED DOWN WITH A FEW HUNDRED POUNDS OF FISH....

THAT BOAT WOULD RUN ATLEAST 36-38+ EASILY WITHOUT ALL THE WEIGHT I GOT ON MINE AND WITH A NORMAL PITCH PROP. (I THINK I DROPPED DOWN THREE SIZES BELOW WHAT NORMALLY COMES ON THE BOAT).....

THE NISSAN MOTORS ARE ONE OF THE MOST UNDER RATED MOTORS OUT THERE.... DO SOME RESEARCH ON THEM... SURE ALOT OF THEM DIEHARD YAMAHA AND MERC COOLAID DRINKERS ARE GONNA TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM.... BUT NISSAN/TOHATSU MAKES ALL MERCURY 4 STROKES UP TO 30HP. THEY JUST PUT THE MERC STICKERS ON THEM AND PUT ON A BLACK PROP INSTEAD OF A WHITE ONE..... THE 40HP AND UP ARE DIRECT INJECTION 2 STROKES... (SAME TECHNOLOGY AS THE E-TEC OUTBOARDS) AT A FRACTION OF THE COST

RUNNIN 32 ALL DAY WITH ALL THIS EXTRA SHIT...

IN THIS THREAD...

http://www.scducks.com/forum/showthr...ghlight=SEAARK

YA KNOW THE SEARCH FEATURE IS A POWERFUL TOOL...

Never clocked mine but it's fast enough for what I do. I'm not racing anywhere though.

Foams up my drank

I have a 1652 CC, bought it back in '00. I love it. The only problem I had with mine was a crinked hose in the drain to the livewell. I only used the lw a couple times anyways, but when a shrimp got caught in the kink it wasn't used again. I have a 40hp yamaha on it, and it'll push me along fine. I'm sorta like Glenn on this. I ain't in a race.

My 1548DK with 25Merc does all I need it to do. Hunts and fishes very well and I can still get out and drag it through the really skinny water.

I took the gunbox out and it has a pedestal seat base in the center, so when that's out, I have all the room in the world in the middle of it. I cut a hatch in the face of the front deck to take the place of the gunbox.

Wouldn't trade it for any other jon boat of equal size/power. At times, I wish I had a 40 on the back, but with the CMC PT-35 and that 25hp, I still get about 27mph out of it.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

The absolute worst boat I've ever been in..........Who's yur friend that's got it for sale and what's his number?
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743

I Have a 1648 that I bought back in the late 90s. I have put the boat thru hell and back with out any problems.

I've got a 1654 great boat.

Downeast has a 20ft cc sea ark super jon, its a tank! There isn't another jon boat in that size class that is built like a sea ark.