Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Midnight man drive

Default Midnight man drive

Any body manages for hogs or has respect for them is one stupid SOB. 4k dollars worth of damage Saturday night. Caught them the last night 18 00's later 12 dead. That is how you do it.

Atta boy

Quote Originally Posted by PP&WS View Post
    Any body manages for hogs or has respect for them is one stupid SOB.
    FACT! I hate them all. Good killin!

Good job J!

Good killin Bo, destructive sum bitches

Anybody who manages for hogs should be liable for our crop damages, taken to court, found guilty, fined, hung, burned, and then shot.

We didnt have a hog problem when I was coming up.

First place I saw what hogs could do was at your farm JAB.

Destruction is a too tame a term for it. I was amazed...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I would like to take this time to thank all the plantation owners around me in Colleton county who manage their hog populations. I had to replant pinetrees this year .
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    I would like to take this time to thank all the plantation owners around me in Colleton county who manage their hog populations. I had to replant pinetrees this year .
    I dont know of a plantation manager who does not try and kill every hog they see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    I dont know of a plantation manager who does not try and kill every hog they see.
    The ones that know they can make a lucrative profit from people who will pay good money to come kill them, in the mean time fucking up everyone around them

quite a few... several of the farmers in the area claim that an unnamed large land owner near by brought the hogs in several years ago....
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    quite a few... several of the farmers in the area claim that an unnamed large land owner near by brought the hogs in several years ago....
    They ought to find him and whoop the hell out of him, what a fucking idiot, some people are just ate up with dumbass!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by triton1756 View Post
    They ought to find him and whoop the hell out of him, what a fucking idiot, some people are just ate up with dumbass!!!!
    Amen we are getting killed in Canadys.

Www.tannerite.com and shrapnel. Chain link makes great shrapnel.
    1/2 lb is an exploding target. 5 lbs is a bomb.
    Last edited by trkykilr; 06-21-2011 at 01:41 PM.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Doo-hoo-oood...

That would be bad fucking ass...

I want in.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    you should see what it does when you throw it in a fish pond.

You gotta make a fuse etc, and tannerite wont do it, "sure shot" will, its a little hotter.

I have been wanting to do the hog thing for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Anybody who manages for hogs should be liable for our crop damages, taken to court, found guilty, fined, hung, burned, and then shot.

I agree the club up from our farm does not want anybody to kill them they like the idea of having something else to hunt. I was tempted to take all of em and stuff them in there cabin. We had the crop insurance adjuster out there today and it was 6k worth of damage in one night.

I once belonged to a club along the Wateree river where we had a rule that shooting sows was forbidden. Say wtf???????????????
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

you should see what it does when you throw it in a fish pond.

You gotta make a fuse etc, and tannerite wont do it, "sure shot" will, its a little hotter.

I have been wanting to do the hog thing for a long time.

just do everybody a favor and dont grab a fucking bow and act like your a hero b/c you killed 1 out of 8

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    I once belonged to a club along the Wateree river where we had a rule that shooting sows was forbidden. Say wtf???????????????

and the club you speak of is where the hogs came from. GS? damn idiots wanting to relocate them