Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pork sausage....

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    "What is punctuation?"

"Thank you, I'll take spelling for $200 please, Alex"
    You missed a period at the end friend. I'm, also, not so sure about the comma before "Alex", but I could be wrong here.

Hahaha...
    Last edited by turbo; 05-05-2011 at 03:09 PM.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

This diet talk is REALLY messing with my mello.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Sweet tea is something special. Please don't talk bad about it. I swear.
    I believe it to be nectar of the gods. I just don't think the sugar is helping get rid of the truck tire that has formed around my waist.
    “Got tight last night on absinthe and did knife tricks."-Ernest Hemingway

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Duckkiller
    I was an athlete at Clemson, not a scholar.

Quote Originally Posted by shooterchris View Post
    I believe it to be nectar of the gods. I just don't think the sugar is helping get rid of the truck tire that has formed around my waist.
    Sugar is the devil...
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

No, sugar is good.

You're wrong Col. Sanders!
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

I might be, but I'm happy as hell not denying myself of one of lifes pleasures.

I guess that the cakes of fried grits that I put under my puddin and eggs are not paleo. I love that recipe so much.
    “Got tight last night on absinthe and did knife tricks."-Ernest Hemingway

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Duckkiller
    I was an athlete at Clemson, not a scholar.

No, they're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I might be, but I'm happy as hell not denying myself of one of lifes pleasures.
    Without my vices, I would be absent my virtues.

Sweet tea is sweet, sweet ambrosia.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Whenever we go out to eat, I drink unsweet. At home I drink what most would classify as semi-sweet. I do eat rice but we rarely ever eat fried foods. I'm not real big on bread nor a sweet tooth and love some fresh vegetables. I quit all alcoholic intake and that was probably one of the most important issues for me.

The biggest help I've had is getting out and exercising. I got real inspired after a pic was taken at a family reunion and the first thing I noticed was my gut. I started walking and increased the length to about 4.5 miles. Now I'm running as much as I can while I build it up, walking the rest. I can tell a difference already in my energy, sleep and starting to see a difference in the way my clothes are fitting.

Being desk bound during the day, a little run goes a long way in the evenings.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by duckduckdog View Post
    nitrate free sausage?
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    I know I'm about to piss Glenn off but..... If you really want to lose weight it's all about the calorie consumption. Making smarter choices like cutting back on refined pastas and rice is great but it all comes down to the numbers. First you need to figure out your BMR (Basal metabolic rate), this number reflects the amount of calories your body needs to sustain its weight at complete rest. Most calculators online will allow you to put in any tips of strenuous activities you do to increase your calorie rate to your life style. After you have this number its simple math, subtract.
    Example: I weigh 213 and my daily caloric intake is around 2700 cals, if I want to lose weight I would simply subtract 300 calories from that number to give me 2400 and eat those calories, if I wanted to gain obviously I would add. As your weight loss progresses your BMR will fall because the amount of energy(food) needed to sustain your weight will drop, so in order to keep losing weight you need to lower your calorie intake. For you people who say you can't do this because you like to eat: To increase your caloric intake, you need to increase your activity levels to match your plate.
    I'm still not sold on this no pasta, bread, rice non-sense but I do believe people will be better off choosing the whole wheat versions of those instead of the simple, processed, over refined white versions we like to consume so much of.
    2000 calories on the standard American diet is much different than 2000 calories on a much improved diet, of which, paleo, primal, caveman whatever you wish to call is just that. By ditching the grains/refined sugars/starches, etc. you are changing the way your body functions in a positive manner. This change to designed functioning also increases caloric expenditure. As for the bold text above.....that would be the WORSE decision someone could make. But hey, you keep believing what you gov't wants you to believe and I'll keep believing what my body tells me.

P.S. Wanna go get some blood work done and compare? Loser pays......

Eat what you want, run and run some more. You will be ok.

Only if you can get up.. That shit will glue you to your seat.

yes

2000 calories on the standard American diet is much different than 2000 calories on a much improved diet, of which, paleo, primal, caveman whatever you wish to call is just that. By ditching the grains/refined sugars/starches, etc. you are changing the way your body functions in a positive manner. This change to designed functioning also increases caloric expenditure. As for the bold text above.....that would be the WORSE decision someone could make. But hey, you keep believing what you gov't wants you to believe and I'll keep believing what my body tells me.

P.S. Wanna go get some blood work done and compare? Loser pays......

Actually, I wouldn't mind it. See the complex carbs found in whole grain products actually help to keep you fuller longer than the ones you find in fruits and vegetables, on a molecular level they are longer branched which provides better performance for your body. Ever seen a body builders meal plan? Ever seen a body builders body fat percentage?

Anytime

Looked to us today that the ol 2thdoc done been under Glenn's deal or sumthing. Mofo was trimmed up fo real. Thanks
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I know there's a not a crossfit gym in pelzer.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Actually, I wouldn't mind it. See the complex carbs found in whole grain products actually help to keep you fuller longer than the ones you find in fruits and vegetables, on a molecular level they are longer branched which provides better performance for your body. Ever seen a body builders meal plan? Ever seen a body builders body fat percentage?
    Look at the difference in a bodybuilders meal plan when he is bulking, compared to cutting.

Big difference.

Jay Cutler, for example, is roughly 40lbs heavier in the offseason compared to his contest weight.
    Last edited by Bigfoot; 05-05-2011 at 08:23 PM.
    RIP shooterchris

High Tide 1503 Super-V w/ 60 Merc
    Skeeter SX190 w/ 150 Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    Bigfoot is not a "true gentleman " he is a "Damn gentleman "
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Mother of God SC is one damn fine ball team.

This forum has gone to shit.