Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pork sausage....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Pork sausage....

...with grilled onions and spicy mustard wrapped in romaine

Oh noooooooooooooooooo!

You arent on the paleo thing too are you?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

What could possibly give you that idea?

where da bread?

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    where da bread?
    In da grocery store.

Damnit, here comes the glue speech.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 05-05-2011 at 02:21 PM.

looks great but yea its mixing something thats right bread

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    looks great but yea its mixing something thats right bread
    What?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    What?

missing

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    missing
    I'm just busting your balls friend... I knew what you meant.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

"What is punctuation?"

"Thank you, I'll take spelling for $200 please, Alex"

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    "What is punctuation?"

"Thank you, I'll take spelling for $200 please, Alex"
    You missed a period at the end friend. I'm, also, not so sure about the comma before "Alex", but I could be wrong here.

Hahaha...
    Last edited by turbo; 05-05-2011 at 03:09 PM.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Go tigers!

At first glance I thought you had a bunch of worms wrapped up in a leaf.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    At first glance I thought you had a bunch of worms wrapped up in a leaf.
    From what I have read on the paleo diet, this would be an OK meal. I have been looking because, honestly, I need to get my own weight/fitness back on track. I have kicked bread, rice, pasta, etc. to the side for the past two weeks. I already drink water most of the time. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so soda doesnt really appeal to me. The hardest thing has been sweet tea. I put my avitar up after being fitted for a tux and grossly underestimating the size I needed. However the lady at the tux shop thought it was pretty funny when I started singing the "fat guy in a little coat" song! Am I on the right track with the diet? Tater or Glenn, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
    “Got tight last night on absinthe and did knife tricks."-Ernest Hemingway

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Duckkiller
    I was an athlete at Clemson, not a scholar.

Quote Originally Posted by shooterchris View Post
    From what I have read on the paleo diet, this would be an OK meal. I have been looking because, honestly, I need to get my own weight/fitness back on track. I have kicked bread, rice, pasta, etc. to the side for the past two weeks. I already drink water most of the time. I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so soda doesnt really appeal to me. The hardest thing has been sweet tea. I put my avitar up after being fitted for a tux and grossly underestimating the size I needed. However the lady at the tux shop thought it was pretty funny when I started singing the "fat guy in a little coat" song! Am I on the right track with the diet? Tater or Glenn, any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

I know I'm about to piss Glenn off but..... If you really want to lose weight it's all about the calorie consumption. Making smarter choices like cutting back on refined pastas and rice is great but it all comes down to the numbers. First you need to figure out your BMR (Basal metabolic rate), this number reflects the amount of calories your body needs to sustain its weight at complete rest. Most calculators online will allow you to put in any tips of strenuous activities you do to increase your calorie rate to your life style. After you have this number its simple math, subtract.
    Example: I weigh 213 and my daily caloric intake is around 2700 cals, if I want to lose weight I would simply subtract 300 calories from that number to give me 2400 and eat those calories, if I wanted to gain obviously I would add. As your weight loss progresses your BMR will fall because the amount of energy(food) needed to sustain your weight will drop, so in order to keep losing weight you need to lower your calorie intake. For you people who say you can't do this because you like to eat: To increase your caloric intake, you need to increase your activity levels to match your plate.
    I'm still not sold on this no pasta, bread, rice non-sense but I do believe people will be better off choosing the whole wheat versions of those instead of the simple, processed, over refined white versions we like to consume so much of.

Quote Originally Posted by duckduckdog View Post
    nitrate free sausage?
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    I know I'm about to piss Glenn off but..... If you really want to lose weight it's all about the calorie consumption. Making smarter choices like cutting back on refined pastas and rice is great but it all comes down to the numbers. First you need to figure out your BMR (Basal metabolic rate), this number reflects the amount of calories your body needs to sustain its weight at complete rest. Most calculators online will allow you to put in any tips of strenuous activities you do to increase your calorie rate to your life style. After you have this number its simple math, subtract.
    Example: I weigh 213 and my daily caloric intake is around 2700 cals, if I want to lose weight I would simply subtract 300 calories from that number to give me 2400 and eat those calories, if I wanted to gain obviously I would add. As your weight loss progresses your BMR will fall because the amount of energy(food) needed to sustain your weight will drop, so in order to keep losing weight you need to lower your calorie intake. For you people who say you can't do this because you like to eat: To increase your caloric intake, you need to increase your activity levels to match your plate.
    I'm still not sold on this no pasta, bread, rice non-sense but I do believe people will be better off choosing the whole wheat versions of those instead of the simple, processed, over refined white versions we like to consume so much of.
    2000 calories on the standard American diet is much different than 2000 calories on a much improved diet, of which, paleo, primal, caveman whatever you wish to call is just that. By ditching the grains/refined sugars/starches, etc. you are changing the way your body functions in a positive manner. This change to designed functioning also increases caloric expenditure. As for the bold text above.....that would be the WORSE decision someone could make. But hey, you keep believing what you gov't wants you to believe and I'll keep believing what my body tells me.

P.S. Wanna go get some blood work done and compare? Loser pays......

Eat what you want, run and run some more. You will be ok.

yes

2000 calories on the standard American diet is much different than 2000 calories on a much improved diet, of which, paleo, primal, caveman whatever you wish to call is just that. By ditching the grains/refined sugars/starches, etc. you are changing the way your body functions in a positive manner. This change to designed functioning also increases caloric expenditure. As for the bold text above.....that would be the WORSE decision someone could make. But hey, you keep believing what you gov't wants you to believe and I'll keep believing what my body tells me.

P.S. Wanna go get some blood work done and compare? Loser pays......

Actually, I wouldn't mind it. See the complex carbs found in whole grain products actually help to keep you fuller longer than the ones you find in fruits and vegetables, on a molecular level they are longer branched which provides better performance for your body. Ever seen a body builders meal plan? Ever seen a body builders body fat percentage?

nitrate free sausage?
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

that fucking meal deserves a fucking bun. this shit pisses my fat ass off.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.